the conduit freeze

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by flytai45, Dec 9, 2009.

Dec 9, 2009

the conduit freeze by flytai45 at 6:41 PM (1,051 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. flytai45
    OP

Newcomer flytai45 Member

United States
    I downloaded the conduit and burned the .iso but whenever i try to start a new game, the game freezes at the intro/1st cutscene in campaign........i tried to eject then reinsert the disc when the message "cannot read games disc .etc" appeared on the screen but it still didnt work....any help would be greatly appreciated......thx in advance

2. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
    There are no problems with the Conduit itself, you probably just got a bad burn. Grab another DVD-R and burn it again, using 2.4x or 3x speed on your burner.

3. flytai45
    OP

Newcomer flytai45 Member

United States
    I didnt mention it in my previous post on account of its relevancy but i have burned the game several times over all at different speeds from slow to fast and still no change....i also downloaded and installed different Cioses and different versions of backup loaders and still...nothing

4. ninigou

Newcomer ninigou Member

United Kingdom
    maybe u should try to upgrade to IOS249 v14
    or
    do the Trucha bug ios 38, ios 53, iso 55 installation

5. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
    If multiple burns give the same issue, it's a problem with your image. Try grabbing a different version and making certain you unarchive it correctly. Learn how to use SFV files. Or go buy the game.

6. Am0s

Member Am0s Mojo Risin

United Kingdom
    or maybe you got a bad batch of dvd's, I had a bad phase of discs could not be read but I blame the media as games work fine