Gaming the conduit freeze

flytai45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the conduit and burned the .iso but whenever i try to start a new game, the game freezes at the intro/1st cutscene in campaign........i tried to eject then reinsert the disc when the message "cannot read games disc .etc" appeared on the screen but it still didnt work....any help would be greatly appreciated......thx in advance

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are no problems with the Conduit itself, you probably just got a bad burn. Grab another DVD-R and burn it again, using 2.4x or 3x speed on your burner.

flytai45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szalkow said:
There are no problems with the Conduit itself, you probably just got a bad burn. Grab another DVD-R and burn it again, using 2.4x or 3x speed on your burner.

I didnt mention it in my previous post on account of its relevancy but i have burned the game several times over all at different speeds from slow to fast and still no change....i also downloaded and installed different Cioses and different versions of backup loaders and still...nothing

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
flytai45 said:
Szalkow said:

I didnt mention it in my previous post on account of its relevancy but i have burned the game several times over all at different speeds from slow to fast and still no change....i also downloaded and installed different Cioses and different versions of backup loaders and still...nothing
If multiple burns give the same issue, it's a problem with your image. Try grabbing a different version and making certain you unarchive it correctly. Learn how to use SFV files. Or go buy the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4