Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the-conduit.png

QUOTE said:
Eurogamer reports that Sega's The Conduit has been re-stamped with a July 10 release date instead of the earlier announced June 26 launch in Europe. GoNintendo also reports that the game will be released in Australia on July 16. Sega hasn't revealed any reasons for the delay.

It's worth noting that a press release came out from Sega yesterday announcing that the game has gone gold. The announcement also gave the game's US release as June 23, so this delay is probably for Europe and Australia only.

News Source: Wii.QJ.net

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind, its not a buyer anyway. Even if it was its not likely to effect me, I can play a copy until July.

Saving my money for Overlord 2 & Overlord : Dark Legend.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
SHIT!

...sorry
but seriously, i was SO hyped for this game, i had ma pre-order in and everything!

oh well, know it'll land on ma doorstep just two weeks ahead of WS resort, best fortnight I'll be having in a while!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chill out Euros. If you're a pirate, you just simply download the USA version of it.

But then again, if you're an actual buyer, then yes, you're screwed till the very end.

D:

Wouldn't it be something if they canceled the NA version next?

Who else would be left to cancel? I mean seriously. (Don't be a smartass, I know the others)

qlum

Posting when needed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
the reason for the delay is localisation issues (source IGN)
QUOTE said:
The Conduit Slips
UK and EU release drops to July 10.
by Martin Robinson, IGN UK

UK, June 17, 2009 - SEGA and High Voltage's hotly anticipated The Conduit has slipped in the UK and the rest of Europe, with the game now set to be released on July 10.

A fully-featured first-person shooter replete with some of the most sublime visuals to grace the Wii, the game has been getting our US counterparts hot under the collar since it first broke cover last year. SEGA said the delay was a result of localisation issues, and won't affect the US release next week.

Expect a review in the very near future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY