The Caligula Effect 2 will get an official localization on Switch and PS4 later this fall

ceo2_3d_glamshot_usa_white.jpg

A game that was shown in the Japanese Nintendo Direct and not the western versions was a trailer for The Caligula Effect 2, a sequel to the 2016 PlayStation Vita RPG and written by Tadashi Satomi, who worked on the first handful of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona games. Not too long after the Nintendo Direct aired in Japan, publisher NIS America announced that they would be in charge of translating the game and releasing it in the west later this year. The Caligula Effect 2 will release on the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 worldwide sometime in Fall 2021. A limited-edition is currently available for pre-order on the official NISA website.

:arrow: Source

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Silent_Gunner,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who read the word Caligula and instantly the movie came to mind ?

LOL... I did that with the first game. The shock is worn off now, but could you just imagine THAT in a game? Heh.. think of the children.

But seriously, I bought the first Caligula Effect on PC. I put a few hours into it. I didn't hate it, but it just so meh. Maybe when I finish the current RPGs I'm either playing or literally just bought (P5S, Xenoblade Chronicles DE, and Bravely Default II), I'll go back to it. I'd like to think they put a bit more effort into Caligula 2. Here's hoping anyway.

Honestly I think they're just too many games these days.

Last edited by vincentx77,
Reactions: air2004

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?