The BoneMonkey Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well it just did...he's your normal average spammer...get on with your lives people....he's banned...live with it. I think its totally over reactive to petition the admins to unban a member that spams the shoutbox and testing forum with trash. If you want 4chan, 4chan is at 4chan.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Renegade_R said:
Well it just did...he's your normal average spammer...get on with your lives people....he's banned...live with it. I think its totally over reactive to petition the admins to unban a member that spams the shoutbox and testing forum with trash. If you want 4chan, 4chan is at 4chan.

No one is petitioning here, this is just the memorial where we discuss Bonemonkey and his past.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Renegade_R said:
Trash? No. The things he posted were better than the 90% of the horseshit posted present day.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Linkiboy said:
Renegade_R said:
Trash? No. The things he posted were better than the 90% of the horseshit posted present day.

This.

I also love how everyone is blaming 4chan for everything, when I bet 99% of the people saying that have never been there.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Renegade_R said:

No hes really not, his shit was mostly original and funny! Thats why this has been going on for a week now since his ban with no end in sight! And thats why mods are panicking and locking any new threads on the subject, and claiming they are being victimised and branded "monsters" when no one said anything like that! All anyone has said is just give him one last chance!

p0wned
yaypsp.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Worst said:
Mewgia: Defender of 4chan

Dude I don't even go to 4chan. But it's pretty stupid how people blame it all the time for TA's demise, when all of the threads that are really killing it would be sent to the back of the board asap if posted on 4chan.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Renegade_R said:

No hes really not, his shit was mostly original and funny! Thats why this has been going on for a week now since his ban with no end in sight! And thats why mods are panicking and locking any new threads on the subject, and claiming they are being victimised and branded "monsters" when no one said anything like that! All anyone has said is just give him one last chance!

p0wned
yaypsp.gif
We are? News to me.
unsure.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, he isn't getting a personal exception for every rule in the book. It's already known that duplicate threads of a subject are usually closed, it's not out of "OH GOD WE'RE ACTUALLY REGRETTING OUR DECISION!"ness.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Gaisuto said:
p1ngpong said:
Renegade_R said:

p0wned
yaypsp.gif
We are? News to me.
unsure.gif

Well it looks like that to me anyway, I thought you could post mostly anything in the testing area that wasnt obscene, offensive or flamey. But in one day weve had two threads get locked with a pretty straight warning that if you start any more threads on bonemonkey being banned they will get deleted!

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
p1ngpong said:
Gaisuto said:
p1ngpong said:
Renegade_R said:

p0wned
yaypsp.gif
We are? News to me.
unsure.gif

Well it looks like that to me anyway, I thought you could post mostly anything in the testing area that wasnt obscene, offensive or flamey. But in one day weve had two threads get locked with a pretty straight warning that if you start any more threads on bonemonkey being banned they will get deleted!

YOU'RE NO SON OF MINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: agreed