The BIG Football Thread

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Gnabry is a beast, to think he's just a week younger than me is depressing. Btw our reserve team looks pretty good, an FA cup run to end the trophy drought would be great.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If they actually miss top 4 they're doomed, look at what happened to Liverpool. Once you're out of the UCL it's pretty hard to get back in, and for a club on a transitional period it's even worse. Even with their huge revenue, top players don't want to go to teams without CL and with a manager as unispiring as Moyes.
And sorry to the United fans on here, but can't say I'm not enjoying it :shy: Seeing rvp go back being injury prone, unhappy and betrayed by ferguson feels like sweet revenge.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Good news for City, Chelsea and co, Theo Walcott ruled out for the rest of the season, FUCKING HELL we're injury F.C. we don't have a single fit CF for the next weeks. Theo was looking fantastic and he gets the worse injury possible, this could be the end of our title hopes unless Wenger buys or someone steps it up.
Sorry for the double post, too angry to edit.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yaya Sanogo? He's been injured for a few months, I think he comes back in a few weeks but doubt he'll be of any use, he's as raw as it gets, not ready for the PL imo.
Rumours floating around that we will activate Diego Costa release clause if he wants to come here, too bad he probably won't want to leave atlético mid season, he would be a beast in our setup.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
That's not going to happen under the current board. They've made it clear they don't believe there's enough financial incentive to bother with cups and they want to concentrate on just staying in the league. We've not been past the fourth round of either cup since Ashley took over in 2007.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Tottenham to block Lewis Holtby transfer to make Arsenal's Julian Draxler swoop more difficult
Small club mentality....again
Hope it's Ozil all over again and we get him on deadline day, he is a WC talent and some of the stuff he pulls off is crazy.
Julian+Draxler.+Testmatch+Schalke+04+Germany+against+Al+Sadd+Quatar_7641d9_4707342.gif

iNaIcOyiDySBW.gif

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
F*ck off maureen! You short-sighted cunt, you're going to stop united's demise :cry:
Several sites saying we have a fee agreed with Draxler, raw but a potential world beater, happy :toot:. The signing will also mark my supporting for Germany in the WC (apart from Mexico)
I'm officially a NT glory hunter :shy:

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: