Football / Soccer
The Football Group (aka. Soccer for those in North America)

people-1284253_960_720.jpg


Join in to talk about recent football events and football/soccer in general!
Everybody welcome, except if you hate the sport.
Football / Soccer
Football / Soccer

The BIG Football Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Satangel
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 457,922
  • Replies Replies 6,125
I bet the Final ends up being a dull game. Finals always tend to be.

Personally I'm more excited for the Championship Play Off final on Monday. I can see my team (the mighty Swansea City) winning promotion to the Premiership.
 
emigre said:
I bet the Final ends up being a dull game. Finals always tend to be.

Personally I'm more excited for the Championship Play Off final on Monday. I can see my team (the mighty Swansea City) winning promotion to the Premiership.
So far, exciting enough?
lol
Barca had some good chances they missed out..


GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
 
LOL YEAH
GO GO POWER RANGERS!
tongue.gif

I thought Barca would be under pressure cuz its almost home game for Man U.
 
Tanveer said:
emigre said:
I bet the Final ends up being a dull game. Finals always tend to be.

Personally I'm more excited for the Championship Play Off final on Monday. I can see my team (the mighty Swansea City) winning promotion to the Premiership.
So far, exciting enough?
lol
Barca had some good chances they missed out..


GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Good half an hour so far. I glad I'm being proved wrong.
 
After starting quite badly Barca had so many chances to score that it surprised me that they`ve let so many chances slip...

Nice, that it`s a draw so far. Makes it much more interesting, especially because I`m not really a fan of neither of these clubs, though I have antipathy for Manu so I think I want Barca to win
tongue.gif


I wouldn`t mind if this will go one til the penalties
biggrin.gif
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
Costello
Members:
42
Threads:
23
Messages:
1200
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News