AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nervous times for both Rangers and myself. Gers not playing well at all 1 nill down at half time in Belgrade and really could have been 3 or 4 if it hadn't been for McGregor pulling off some world class saves. 40 years old and still one of the best keeper's in Britain. Need a better second half but 1-0 still good enough for us to get to the quarter finals.

Screenshot_20220317-184357_Samsung Internet.jpg

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That was a shocker! 12 years minimum now for Italia not at a WC... They becoming the new Scotland?

Nice wee game against your lot on Tuesday @Alexander1970.... I hope your laying out nibbles for @AmandaRose and myself when we come round B-)
Nice easy game for Scotland :rofl2:

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
12 hours, 2 minutes to go.......
View attachment 304458

Edit....

Celtic log: Sunday April 3rd, 14:26hrs

Lol.

Message ends.
Well done on winning the league. Some of our fans are a disgrace. Nothing else to say really other than the best team won.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well it ain't done yet. Six points is nothing with a final old firm to come but that result and performance gives us a wee psychological edge now. It was a really good game and I still don't know how we soaked up all that pressure so maybe lady luck played her part for us.

As for the bottles... funny how we were discussing that earlier in the thread! It was a disgrace but I think I can trust Rangers to catch the scumbags involved. Hey, we got complete morons like that aswell and I feel the proper fans will weed them out also. Even in the face of defeat, behaviour like that drags us all down.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well it ain't done yet. Six points is nothing with a final old firm to come but that result and performance gives us a wee psychological edge now. It was a really good game and I still don't know how we soaked up all that pressure so maybe lady luck played her part for us.

As for the bottles... funny how we were discussing that earlier in the thread! It was a disgrace but I think I can trust Rangers to catch the scumbags involved. Hey, we got complete morons like that aswell and I feel the proper fans will weed them out also. Even in the face of defeat, behaviour like that drags us all down.
It's somewhat of a joke that Rangers one of the biggest clubs in Britain don't pay for SIA licenced stewards. All the stewards outside Ibrox can do is ask you to open your bag. Even a small club like Partick Thistle do full pat down searches of fans entering the stadium. Rangers fans know they just need to stash their booze or flares in their pockets and they will get them it into the stadium.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've worked in stewarding and let me tell you, most aren't interested or just jacket fillers. It's shit money and they're only there hoping they get posted inside to watch the game. Even some of the SIA one's won't challenge 'a bit scary' looking people unless there's a police presence so it is a shambles all round. Unfortunately crowd size plays a part also. Plastic Whistle (Partick Thistle lol) can get a full search on a full house in a fraction of the time!

On a day like this your obviously getting numnuts with emotions already running high so a full police presence and search is warranted in my opinion no matter who pays for it or how long it takes. Its only 4 games a season mostly and re training people's brains on how they are approaching a stadium is a clear long term benefit.

Football fans in this country just simply can't be trusted to behave in a civil manner and that doesn't have to deter from the natural tribalism we all get off on from the beautiful game.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: