The BIG Football Thread

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Yep he was the best Rangers player on the pitch today but I guess that's not saying much as we were god awful and lucky to get away with a 3-3 draw.

Looked very composed with the ball and made some great passes and runs. Gonna be a really top talent in a few years I think. Sad we only have him on loan until the summer but with an option to buy in the loan deal I'm hoping an agreement can be done with Utd to get him permanently.

we payed some thing like £20 million plus £20 million addons?

got that kind of money? just hope you get one more season of loan if you can.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
we payed some thing £20 million plus £20 million addons?

got that kind of money? just hope you get one more season of loan if you can.
The weird thing is with our current owners we probably could just about buy him if it wasn't for the fact we are currently spending over 15 million buildings the new Rangers fan zone and museum next to the stadium.

[/MEDIA]

Random fact but I used to work in the old Edminston House many years ago lol.

Reactions: Flame

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Last edited by Flame,

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
for suck sake. this players who are on millions just act like human beings for once.

edit: im so angry with him, waste of a talent.
I am all for innocent until proven guilty but this really doesn't look good for him considering there is video and audio. There needs to be more done by clubs in teaching young players right from wrong ect. They go from nothing to having millions of pounds and think they can do whatever they want because they are famous. Yes ultimately it's the players fault but the clubs need to take more responsibility for keeping players out of situations where they may do something wrong.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Rangers Mateusz Zukowski another rgreat signing

Screenshot_20220131-161413_Samsung Internet.jpg

Aaron Ramsey meanwhile is in Glasgow for his medical that's the last hurdle before he officially becomes out biggest signing since Gazza many years ago.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ramsey wow. didnt expect that
It's one hell of a deal concidering Juve are paying 80% of his wages whilst he is on loan at Rangers. We have first option to buy him outright in the summer but as he is on 400 grand a week at Juve that ain't gonna happen :)

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you get the Wales Ramsey, quality signing.... Woulda done fuck all tonight anyway lol

I'm enjoying tonight for what it was but always mindful it's still a long season. The first 45 was everything that's been missing for us all season and it finally clicked. I'd be more worried we skelped you with half a team than tonight's performance tho!

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you get the Wales Ramsey, quality signing.... Woulda done fuck all tonight anyway lol

I'm enjoying tonight for what it was but always mindful it's still a long season. The first 45 was everything that's been missing for us all season and it finally clicked. I'd be more worried we skelped you with half a team than tonight's performance tho!
Did something happen tonight I can't remember anything lol

No seriously we were embarrassing tonight but it is what it is. Celtic looked the best they have since Brenda was in charge. No excuses from me we were shocking tonight on the same night Celtic played amazing it's as simple as that.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What a first half of football. Ranger's haven't looked this good in years. Hopefully keep it going second half.

View attachment 298526
Was just about to post that myself! Fantastic stuff so far.

Edit....

Feckin hell! 4 wan now??? (that's 4 to the 1 for our non gleswegians!!) Hat's off man!

Last edited by Lostbhoy,
Reactions: AmandaRose

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: