- Joined
- Jan 28, 2009
- Messages
- 9,496
- Solutions
- 4
- Reaction score
- 15,611
- Trophies
- 4
- Age
- 36
- Location
- London
- Website
- gbatemp.net
- XP
- 18,066
- Country




Wayne Rooney suffered a pretty nasty gash yesterday (I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere)
![]()
http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19381380

bwahahahaha

bwahahahaha
Don't comment on a match when its still going on. You only end up jinxing it. Why do you think I never post where when Swansea play?
BTW are Liverpool playing like Swansea yet?
Also
![]()



Cuz Sinclair will accept his role as a sub with occasional starts.Looks like Scott Sinclair is off to Man City for £6.2 million. Good fee for someone is the last year of his contract, particularly as he wasn't great lat year. Good luck to the guy, his goals took us up and he's going to make an obscene amount of money. Saying that I cannot understand why Citeh would want him bar to fulfill the English quota and he'll work harder than Johnson did.


I think its a waste though we should've gotten Maicon with the Adam Johnson sale money.

Mancini was told he'd have to sell to buy.I think its a waste though we should've gotten Maicon with the Adam Johnson sale money.
Damn transfer funds must be tight.


Time to replace Valdes with De Gea on the bench in national squad this one thinks!




