E02417F6-B92C-42D1-B53C-082CB242F462.jpeg

Last edited by ,

Mollycule

Add me on osu~
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it me or is everyone who "wants to leave this site" have 'I want attention syndrome'?
Just snowflakeism, thinking a forum is giving you mental health problems, when the fact that a forum is mentally affecting you is the point worth evaluating.

Last edited by Mollycule,

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just snowflakeism, thinking a forum is giving you mental health problems, when the fact that a forum is mentally affecting you is the point worth evaluating.
Jesus Christ, if OP really thought that he definitely has issues.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
A shared attitude among a group of people can't affect mental health? What are you smoking? It's not like the forum being a thing is the issue. Just ignore the people, it seems to work for you.

Mollycule

Add me on osu~
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A shared attitude among a group of people can't affect mental health? What are you smoking? It's not like the forum being a thing is the issue. Just ignore the people, it seems to work for you.

I'm saying a little mental fortitude goes a long way, if anything anyone said hurt you mentally you're gonna have a hard time in life.

Managing inputs and filtering emotional response is highly important in debate, otherwise nobody would be able to progress, constructive criticism would be impossible!

Mollycule

Add me on osu~
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TIL: Toxic people on a forum are incapable of affecting your mental health. So enlightening.
How could someone who knows 0.01% of who you are or what you do cause any impact on your mental health?

Only when shit gets real like being doxxed or blackmailed should it become worrying or frightening.

Not like someone can punch you through your monitor lol.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Only if you let them
Tell that to the ones who off themselves because of people online. It's an actual issue that constantly gets brushed off with cynical quotes like "don't let it get to you". Let's just continue to ignore this self righteous shtick, yeah? Makes perfect sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: