Homebrew The All New 3DSThemes.com Huge Site Update! ツ

D

Deleted User

its on page 144 (this specific one) the other 2 i forgot at what page they where, also should i report any Official theme i see?
For now, just copy the image url and post it here. I can identify it with that.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Amazing job fixing the bugs so quickly as they come up guys! Unfortunately it was night in my time zone when the work was being carried out otherwise I would have liked to have helped, but the main thing is it's back now :)

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Amazing job fixing the bugs so quickly as they come up guys! Unfortunately it was night in my time zone when the work was being carried out otherwise I would have liked to have helped, but the main thing is it's back now :)
Thats alright man, timezones suck, we get it, our team has people in multiple parts of the world. Whenever people are available to help is a good time.

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on chrome right now, working just fine. I'm only having trouble uploading one specific theme (says invalid bgm.bcstm), I've already successfully uploaded two though.
Your bgm.bcstm is probably too big. Max file size for bgm.bcstm is 3,371,008 bytes (3.3MB).
EDIT: Ninja'd by the guy I reported this bug to originally. :ninja:

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I'm on chrome right now, working just fine. I'm only having trouble uploading one specific theme (says invalid bgm.bcstm), I've already successfully uploaded two though.
Ok must be something with my internet. I'll reset.

Edit: It's working again

Last edited by JJTapia19,

KingAxos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess windows is lying to me, it says 3.21 for both size and size on disk

Size: 3.21 MB (3,375,072 bytes)

Size on disk: 3.21 MB (3,375,104 bytes)

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess windows is lying to me, it says 3.21 for both size and size on disk

Size: 3.21 MB (3,375,072 bytes)

Size on disk: 3.21 MB (3,375,104 bytes)
I just realized "3.3 MB" is in terms of SI units... Windows shows this differently, with 1024 bytes = 1 KB, 1024 KB = 1 MB. Your file actually is too big.

KingAxos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I noticed it was too big when I saw the 3,375,104 bytes. Thanks, what I don't understand though is how the Theme worked perfectly fine on my 3ds if the size is too big

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Data is slowly coming back I think https://www.3dsthemes.com/search/sort:downloads
or not, I honestly don't know

Last edited by KingAxos,

bunny365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I noticed it was too big when I saw the 3,375,104 bytes. Thanks, what I don't understand though is how the Theme worked perfectly fine on my 3ds if the size is too big
If the theme is too big, the music breaks up to the point where the file size limit is, freezing the audio as if you were taking a game out of a GameBoy Advance SP, but then the music fixes after the loop resets. If the music file is BARELY over the limit, the break will barely be noticeable.

KingAxos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the theme is too big, the music breaks up to the point where the file size limit is, freezing the audio as if you were taking a game out of a GameBoy Advance SP, but then the music fixes after the loop resets. If the music file is BARELY over the limit, the break will barely be noticeable.
Ah okay, thanks for letting me know :) i'm going to bed now

Nikki_swap

The Lewdest
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i sent a pm with some links to the official themes i found, Also i looked in 400 pages and i was unable to find my last theme its this one, the date i uploaded it should be on 8/17/2015

Attachments

• preview.png
    preview.png
    436.3 KB · Views: 145

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That pussy is two faced af
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    https://www.amazon.com/Tentacles-Made-Gay-Hunter-Fox-ebook/dp/B00M0VCUPK let's be real, who isn't at least a little gay for tentacles though?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Maybe a ghost writer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never stood in line overnight or for hours, to buy anything. I can just wait and buy it later.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I have never done that either.
    closest ive done is getting to target a couple hours early in the moring to get some amiibos.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I...