Hacking THAT Titlekeys site gone...

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know how to create individual tickets from encTitleKeys.bin as now that site is gone getting tickets on their own isn't possible now

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I liked freeshop, but then again we never had a similar method of piracy on any other platform, never ever were we able to steal directly from the manufacturers server, really.
Isn't PKGj/PKGi for Vita and the NoPayStation app pretty much the exact same thing?

Freeshop will be missed, but I never relied on it like it seems many others did - I always preferred to download CIA's and keep an archive backed up on my pc... when you've been in the rom/emulation scene for 20yrs or more you learn some 'best practices' to avoid heartache further down the line.

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm tempted to update my 3DS to the 11.8.0-41 firmware and then replace the NIM system module 0004013000002C02.cia with an old version.
I wonder if the 3DS still boots if this done, whether Nintendo can detect it has been tampered with, and if this prevents sending out those authentication checks for sleep mode downloads with freeShop.

I'm not curious enough to take the risk if the CDN downloaders are going to stop working at any momento.

If you've used freeShop before, you can retrieve it from the 3ds/freeShop/keys folder. Extract the download.0.bin and rename it as encTitleKeys.bin. Place that file in the Villain3DS folder that contains the cias and raw subfolders.

If you've never used freeShop, your only option left is to hope and wait that someone you know shares it to you (don't ask us!) or uploads those keys somewhere.
Maybe a little late. But I haven't seen any testing about this. If nobody did this yet, and anybody is willing to try... I would like to try it in my spare o2DS.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a little late. But I haven't seen any testing about this. If nobody did this yet, and anybody is willing to try... I would like to try it in my spare o2DS.

Oh haha, I forget about this NIM injection idea. It's a dead end.

I tried downloading updates at the Nintendo eShop with an older NIM's *.app put in place in the updated version NIM.

The hacky-wacky, half-halfies wonk work won't allow you to download stuff, and this was done while the n3DSXL wasn't in sleep mode.

I should have probably taken some screenshots of the error codes.

Reactions: E1ite007

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oh haha, I forget about this NIM injection idea. It's a dead end.

I tried downloading updates at the Nintendo eShop with an older NIM's *.app put in place in the updated version NIM.

The hacky-wacky, half-halfies wonk work won't allow you to download stuff, and this was done while the n3DSXL wasn't in sleep mode.

I should have probably taken some screenshots of the error codes.
Well, at least you tried it.
I actually doubted, because if it had worked, everyone here would know it right now and we would have stupid tutorials in YouTube bricking consoles.
Thanks for trying man, at least you cleared that doubt I had.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, at least you tried it.
I actually doubted, because if it had worked, everyone here would know it right now and we would have stupid tutorials in YouTube bricking consoles.
Thanks for trying man, at least you cleared that doubt I had.

Older NIM system module injection idea on Firmware 11.8 = FAILED

@Lilith Valentine and @8BitWonder, since I directly mentioned this idea to both of you two at back then.

The old NIM module injected in the new version with several corrections. Picture dispicts EmuNAND, but testing was done on both EmuNAND and SysNAND.

snap_010220235000.png

Failed attempt in downloading the WarioWare Gold update in Nintendo eShop (on EmuNAND). 4 GB SD card for testing contained no installed titles and tickets prior to download attempt. Time stamp out of order because the original screenshot missing top Wario banner.

warioware_update.png
Error_Code_1.png

Failed attempt updating at HOME Menu for Zelda II on my SysNAND from my main 128 GB sd card setup.

Download_now.png
Error_Code_2.png

Sleep mode downloading was not attempted.

Reactions: NFates and E1ite007

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I actually speculated this would be the case, but never got around to testing it myself due to lack of time. I am not shocked though because obviously Nintendo did a lot under the hood with 11.8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually speculated this would be the case, but never got around to testing it myself due to lack of time. I am not shocked though because obviously Nintendo did a lot under the hood with 11.8

In my initial testing, I used tikSweep to delete unused tickets on my EmuNAND.

I found out tikSweep isn't very thorough because I had a lingering spoofed ticket for the Mario Maker 3DS update, even though the update title wasn't on the testing SD card.

After restoring my 11.8 NIM and went out about downloading all the USA updates, I nearly had a heart attack finding out that specific one wouldn't go through because of that ticket.

Damn, I'm going to feel crunchy if I get banned for trying to downloading free updates with a fake ticket, lol.

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In my initial testing, I used tikSweep to delete unused tickets on my EmuNAND.

I found out tikSweep isn't very thorough because I had a lingering spoofed ticket for the Mario Maker 3DS update, even though the update title wasn't on the testing SD card.

After restoring my 11.8 NIM and went out about downloading all the USA updates, I nearly had a heart attack finding out that specific one wouldn't go through because of that ticket.

Damn, I'm going to feel crunchy if I get banned for trying to downloading free updates with a fake ticket, lol.
I used tikSweep a few days ago to delete all the unusued tickets, but it doesn't work quite as well as the FBI option to delete them.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to delete it with FBI? I mean unused/fake ones in "one go" without deleting good/legit ones?

FBI can't distinguish which of your tickets are real or fake. This is something you have to determine yourself.

(1) You can delete one ticket at a time if you know what you want to remove.
(2) You can delete multiple unused tickets that are highlighted in red.
(3) You can uninstall a title and delete its ticket at the same time.
  • FBI > Titles > ################ > Delete Title And Ticket

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O