NDS games not booting + ÉShop won't download updates (Help)

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by DerekTheWolf, Aug 28, 2018.

1. DerekTheWolf
    OP

DerekTheWolf GBAtemp Regular

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    Puerto Rico
    Hello y'all. I'm currently having issues when booting up NDS games and the ÉShop.

(The NDS issue was fixed.)

--------------------------------------------------

The éShop issue is the following.

It gives me an error when attempting to update, or download anything. The error codes is the following: 009-2920. I verified, and I can play online (Tested with Mario Kart 7), view the Friend List, enter the ÉShop, etc. I don't know the cause of it, sadly. I noticed it when I received an error about my save file of Pokémon Sun not being compatible with the version of the game (When in fact, I had the latest update). Perhaps is that their servers are not working atm?

Last edited by DerekTheWolf, Aug 29, 2018
  2. zacchi4k

zacchi4k GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 6, 2015
    Italy
    Somewhere eating pizza
    As for the NDS games issue, try following this

Last edited by zacchi4k, Aug 29, 2018
  3. DerekTheWolf
    OP

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    Puerto Rico
    Thanks for helping me out. Got the NDS games working now.

zacchi4k likes this.
  4. mike a

mike a GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 28, 2014
    United States
    I got the same error code when trying to update Minecraft, are you on 11.8 now?

5. DerekTheWolf
    OP

Oct 27, 2015
    United States
    Puerto Rico
  6. Nemos59

Nemos59 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2018
    France
    Somewhere
    Use CIAngel, search 'Minecraft' and install update 1.1 (it'll update the game to the latest version. I did this and it worked)

7. ConKonner

ConKonner Member

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2018
    United States
    ciangel is dead; your best bet to get updates is that iso site or a similar site

8. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    I had that 009-2920 error code trying to download updates, too. The problem is that you have spoofed tickets from previous TIKdevil, CIAngel, freeShop, tikShop, etc.

The way to solve this is to go to FBI > Tickets > ################ >

################ = the Title ID of your updates, DLCs, games, etc. Look up that title site to figure out what's what.
    • Delete Ticket - will individually delete the ticket you selected if you know the exact Title ID of the update you want to remove.

Avoid this option:
    • Delete Unused Tickets - deletes all tickets that are highlighted red. This is a scorch earth policy. If you have second SD card or another Nintendo 3DS folder, all those other games will be unrecognized in HOME Menu requiring re-installing. Unless you know what you're doing, you have a high chance of losing your saves if you didn't backed them up.

Lastly, there's FBI manually updating your games using *.cia found at that iso site.

Alguem and Olmectron like this.