Homebrew NDS games not booting + ÉShop won't download updates (Help)

D0GMEAT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello y'all. I'm currently having issues when booting up NDS games and the ÉShop.

(The NDS issue was fixed.)

--------------------------------------------------

The éShop issue is the following.

It gives me an error when attempting to update, or download anything. The error codes is the following: 009-2920. I verified, and I can play online (Tested with Mario Kart 7), view the Friend List, enter the ÉShop, etc. I don't know the cause of it, sadly. I noticed it when I received an error about my save file of Pokémon Sun not being compatible with the version of the game (When in fact, I had the latest update). Perhaps is that their servers are not working atm?

Last edited by D0GMEAT,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had that 009-2920 error code trying to download updates, too. The problem is that you have spoofed tickets from previous TIKdevil, CIAngel, freeShop, tikShop, etc.

The way to solve this is to go to FBI > Tickets > ################ >

################ = the Title ID of your updates, DLCs, games, etc. Look up that title site to figure out what's what.
  • Delete Ticket - will individually delete the ticket you selected if you know the exact Title ID of the update you want to remove.

Avoid this option:
  • Delete Unused Tickets - deletes all tickets that are highlighted red. This is a scorch earth policy. If you have second SD card or another Nintendo 3DS folder, all those other games will be unrecognized in HOME Menu requiring re-installing. Unless you know what you're doing, you have a high chance of losing your saves if you didn't backed them up.

Lastly, there's FBI manually updating your games using *.cia found at that iso site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up