Console Crashing while visiting a specific eshop page.

Dhekranh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello.

I post this because I tried to find if someone else had had this problem, but while I found similar errors popping up in the last few years, I feel they're not the same as mine. I have a hacked 3ds, with Luma3ds 11, and recently, (either yesterday or today) Nintendo issued an update for Mario Kart 7, so I decided to get it. I went into the eshop and entered the "new releases" area to do so. However, just as I entered this section of the eshop, I couldn't even get the icons to load properly when I had an error pop up. I've tried later to move around in the store, even searched manually for the update and downloaded it, and everything seems fine. The console only crashes when I enter specifically that page. So far I've not had any other problem besides this before. Has anyone had this happening to them as well? Any ideas of what could be happening? Here's a video of how it occurs:

Thank you in advance for any tip on this problem. Greetings~

Dhekranh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello again.

So far I can enter other areas in the eShop, like "games on sale". I tested buying something cheap on sale, and I was able to buy it without a problem, so, they're not blocking users on CFW or anything like that, it seems. The current process I get is, from my research, the eshop, apparently.

The exception handler says: "Current Process: tiger (0004001000021900)"

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...