Misc Thanks, and Happy to be Welcomed.

littleJohnxxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good evening,
I'm LittleJohnxxx, you can all call me "JD". I'm a Retired (not by choice) Disabled Army Veteran, 12 1/2 years Served. Since, I was a kid I've always been fascinated by Technology, and Science.
Ever since my injuries, and now this pandemic, work is hard to find. So, I went back to my original "Love". Computing, gaming, building, all sorts of computers, gaming consoles and so forth. Well, it's been some time now, and todays tech has grown a lot. So, the one thing I learned in the private sector and the Military is if you want to learn, you first need to network with others who love and enjoy the same as you do.
So that's why I've Signed up to this Forum, also, I truly enjoy Mr. IFIX videos, extremely amazing, and also thanks for all the hard work and dedication you pour into them.
I'm looking forward in learning more and also the ability to contribute the knowledge I've collected over the past 25+ years.
Thanks. JD

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

welcome to GBatemp:yaywii:

beautiful presentation
1 (5).gif
:rofl:

have a good stay, :yay:

Reactions: Alexander1970

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Welcome!!
Though I should inform you that this site is enthusiastic about enabling consoles to run homebrew.
Like hacking without pirating games, though I suspect there might be some members who act as pirates :)
I do have to comment on your username: Little members don't usually score high in the xxx scene...

littleJohnxxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome!!
Though I should inform you that this site is enthusiastic about enabling consoles to run homebrew.
Like hacking without pirating games, though I suspect there might be some members who act as pirates :)
I do have to comment on your username: Little members don't usually score high in the xxx scene...
No Problem,
I'm doing this to show the Level, of faith, and respect. How, being understanding, and compassionate, towards other feelings, and thoughts of "The Forum". Even though: "This is the "Original User Name Given to me By Microsoft themselves, over 25 years Ago, Even received a cool letter from them.
Little it will be. Hello to all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...