Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.consoles-portables.com
XP
Country
France
Good evening tempers,

I just realized I've been checking this website on a daily basis for more than 8 years now and never really needed to post much because any question I have has already been answered. From my very first GBA Linker, (flash2advance 256mb if i remember correctly) to hacking my wii, I've always found answers to my questions with a good search...

It's just a message to thank the community, please don't consider this as spam, but I think it's important speak up to thank people when you get the chance rather than speaking up only to complain!

I wish I had more to contribute, but it's nice there is a place like this on the web!

Thank you GBATemp!

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, you're welcome!

Et je voix que tu viens de France. J'imagine que tu parle francais?

Just checking if my french is still good. It's been months since I haven't used it.
smile.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad you've found you've found your answers and I'm glad the temp could help. Post more, it's nice to see a member like you with the etiquette that you have.

JoseBove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.consoles-portables.com
XP
Country
France
Pyrmon said:
Well, you're welcome!

Just checking if my french is still good. It's been months since I haven't used it.
smile.gif

Haha, nice, I am from France indeed, but I've been living in Charleston, SC for a couple of months now, and know just how you feel towards losing your French
laugh.gif

QUOTE(machomuu @ Aug 1 2011, 05:06 AM) I'm glad you've found you've found your answers and I'm glad the temp could help. Post more, it's nice to see a member like you with the etiquette that you have.
Thank you machomuu, I try to give a hand when I can, but there are some real experts out here and I am no match for them, which is one of the best things about this place, whenever I have a question, I know I'll find the right answer here and not just the answer of a teenage kid who thinks he knows it all because he can launch a couple of roms and isos and thinks it's enough to just start his own website...

PS: funny how GBATemp is listing me in the group of "newcomers" after 8 years!
laugh.gif
Has anybody ever gathered screenshots of all the visual changes gbatemp has gone through? I would love to travel back in time like that, it would remind me when hacking was easy, with no IOS involved whatsoever and the most complicated thing you could do was getting moonshell to work properly
rofl.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pyrmon said:
Well, you're welcome!

smile.gif
Do you mean months since you have used it?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.
I remember seeing your username on gbatemp
tongue.gif

(easy name to remember for a French ahah)

There is this page on the wiki where you can find a link to the waybackmachine with old gbatemp.2ya.com or m4d.sm
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/History_of_GBAtemp
I don't remember if there's a place with a screen of every layouts we went through. Though, you can still change it in your preferences.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*