Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
The Wii was underwhelming from a technological stand-point
Well that's not really true since it was the first home console to make real use of motion sensory.

Anyway, your post didn't answer anything. He and I want to know the OP's personal reasons for his choice, not yours.

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well that's not really true since it was the first home console to make real use of motion sensory.

Anyway, your post didn't answer anything. He and I want to know the OP's personal reasons for his choice, not yours.
I was commenting on the general outlook of the situation, not providing a show of clairvoyance. As for motion controls... we've seen them throughout the years in more or less awkward iterations, the Wii was simply a much more competent approach towards them and frankly I think that the controller alongside the exclusives were really the system's saving grace simply because they made it all the more different than the other two, but hey - that's me.

Oxybelis

Trophies
XP
Country
eyetoy was pretty real too.

2014 would be 4th year my 360 sitting in the box. I can see why some may vote for Wii, but PS3? It has tons of exclusives, and will have some more.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
... not providing a show of clairvoyance. ...
I'll like to see that.

While the initial appeal of the Wii were the low price and motion controls, or more precisely the Wii Sports hype, what was really the savior of the Wii was the pointer. that allowed tons of mouse based and rail shooter games to work like a charm on a game console without extra accessories(like the typical mouse and lightgun addons). and after that the motion hype started to fade but good games didn't stop coming(do you think people liked No More Heroes because of how you charge the sword?), the Virtual Console also caused a hype and people didn't need the necessity of another console even when the multiplat that came at that time were watered down because they already had the Wii to play them(and had the benefit of the pointer in the case of Call of Duty), and like someone mentioned some post ago, the majority of the people didn't had a HDTV so they couldn't tell the graphical difference to justify a PS360, and the price difference didn't help.

anyway, my vote is for the Xbox360, why?? because has poor exclusives, the controller is overrated and Microsoft didn't helped making the dashboard worse every revision(I think the 1st dashboard was better and more organized).
the only thing I care about the Xbox360 are the shmup of Cave, ooohh god why Cave??? I want to play Mushihime-sama Futari and Deathsmiles on my PS3 ;O;. the good thing is that there is an emulator for those games on PC, just need a better processor to play full speed. so nope, I don't care about the Xbox360 at all :3

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo