• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Texas, immigrants aren't pawns, stop treating them inhumane

Phearoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBF, the immigrants seem to think entering a political shitshow of a country is a better alternative to the conditions that they left behind.
Sounds like you don't understand how bad a majority of South America countries are. Go watch some documentaries. It is better.

Reactions: tabzer

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately he isn't polling well and isn't very popular, I am pretty concerned what may happen in November of this year
Meh, Biden would beat Haley easily. If SCOTUS forces a dictatorship on us, traditional immigration won't be an issue any more. Heck, they'll probably have to build walls along both borders to keep Americans trapped in, otherwise they lose the majority of their slaves workforce.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, Biden would beat Haley easily. If SCOTUS forces a dictatorship on us, traditional immigration won't be an issue any more. Heck, they'll probably have to build walls along both borders to keep Americans trapped in, otherwise they lose the majority of their slaves workforce.
Immigration is really difficult to first world nations even for Americans, vast majority couldn't legally immigrate to another first world nation regardless

Even a move to Canada is out of reach for a lot of people

Reactions: cearp

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Immigration is really difficult to first world nations even for Americans, vast majority couldn't legally immigrate to another first world nation regardless

Even a move to Canada is out of reach for a lot of people
Who said anything about legality? It's not even an afterthought while witnessing/experiencing the collapse of an empire.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who said anything about legality? It's not even an afterthought while witnessing/experiencing the collapse of an empire.
If US went that far then Canada would probably get invaded anyway, and doubtful people would flee to Mexico

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sounds like you don't understand how bad a majority of South America countries are. Go watch some documentaries. It is better.

I don't, I am not from there. From my visits I do have a general idea.

I also agree with you and the immigrants.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are fucking people's lives, quit toying with them.
Calm down because you're way too aggressive and that's not needed. Now, they decided to come here and entered illegally so they're even lucky they're being allowed in because other countries with real borders would have blocked them from entering.

The whole "I came here for a better life." just doesn't work anymore.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure that China, Turkey, Egypt, etc aren't in South/Latin America last time I checked.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Reminder that Abbott and Texas are currently in open defiance of SCOTUS' ruling to cut the razor wire in the Rio Grande and along the border. If that's to be taken as precedent, states have the right to refuse to allow Trump on the general election ballot even if SCOTUS rules they must. If you don't want to get burnt, stop playing with fire.

Reactions: KingVamp

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It seems that for instance both american government and american military are behaving like german nazis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto