Gaming TES VI Just got a teaser, will it come to the Switch though :P

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uhh, don't even think the superior version of this game will be on the PS4/Xbone. This feels more like an Xbone 2 and PS 5 game. Oh, and of course PC, but that's a given. I just wonder how hard they'll try to restrict free modding. Gotta buy those Bethesda good boy points, to get your loli mods!

Jackson98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
On the way in like two to three years perhaps. They'll be releasing Tegra X2 and Switch 2 around the same time I'm sure.

Maybe a switch pro, but switch 2 in 3 years? I don't think so personally. Nintendo won't make a next gen nintendo console 4 years after releasing the switch.

ownedlol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii U was a commercial failure, that's why.
Why wasn't Oblivion or FO3 released on the Wii then?

That sold like hot cakes. If you're going to argue about the controls, they could very well include an option to go standard with a normal controller as well as the Wiimote and nunchuck.

Jackson98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

That sold like hot cakes. If you're going to argue about the controls, they could very well include an option to go standard with a normal controller as well as the Wiimote and nunchuck.

Thats fairly easy to answer,

The hardware for the Wii was particularly different to what most 3rd party games were being made for at the time. Therefore porting to both the Wii and Wii U from a 3rd party perpective was an absolute nightmare. The switch is very different in that regard.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because the hardware wouldn't be able to handle the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E