BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To find a better job so I can move a little bit more forward with my life x3 and so rent is easier to pay during hard times.

Get a 3DS XL because my launch 3DS is slowly falling apart from general use. :< the circle pad is all spinny, and I feel like it will have the plain DS problems of the shoulder buttons messing up.

Help my boyfriend with his video series.

Become a better artist.

Vahik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My goal for 2014 is to live up to my parents expectations (passing school) and to spend more time with my brothers and sisters. I have fun with them and make that bond strong like it used to be. I also want to become more social and want to feel true happiness. I want to change myself.

mar789

Master Italian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Beat all the Mario and Zelda games I have yet to beat and get through University with average to good marks.

Theconejo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To make a new business out of growing food that will allow me to spend time with my kids, wife, and friends. Shit is going to be taxing on time, but less so than working in restaurants as I have been doing.

Cheers and good luck to all in the new year.

D

Deleted_11405

To pass the test clean because i want to get back my driving licence without doing drugs

ShadowJack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal is to play less games so that I spend more time with my family. Come on Playstation! help me fail in my goal.

Happy new year

.:drk_drgn:.

rawr
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My goals for this year are to perform well in my AS Levels, lose weight and become fit.
I want to be the very best, like no one ever was...

Eraptura

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
My personal goal for this year is to learn guitar. I wanted to learn since I was a kid.

Happy New Year!!! ΚΑΛΗ ΧΡΟΝΙΑ!!!
Health to all the people!!! ΥΓΕΙΑ ΣΕ ΟΛΟ ΤΟ ΚΟΣΜΟ!!!

trimmedhexx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal for 2014 is to give less fortunate kids & families the opportunity to play, share, have fun and enjoy video games together with the hopes of creating cherished childhood memories just like I had with my sister and our lovely NES.

The plan is to provide all my old consoles and games to the local Family Center and setup a video game night.

Oh, also I would like to post more on GBA! Been lurking around since 2006 when I got my first Wii but have never posted. Good luck to all

Sparks43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My goal for 2014 is to get my CCNA and hopefully get a decent job out of it.

Best of luck to all and Happy new year

Giblet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My personal goal has always been to become a male gigolo (as I am a man). However hard I try, the ladies don't seem to want to let me achieve my goal and accuse me of being a pest..... and the police have told me to stop pestering the same ladies or else! What am I to do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.