Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

masterz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how serious this should be so I'm going to do a real one and a not so serious one.
First off the serious one is helping my grandpa keep his alzheimers under control, as he's slipping now, with his memory starting to show that he's really got it. So going to try to keep his mind active and stave off the inevitable for as long as possible. Also I'm going to try to continue to help them and try to make sure that everything goes well since thankfully obamacare's went into affect. I'm going to get them signed up for it, so they can get some dental insurance and my grandma can get her major surgery done before she loses any chance of eating anything but goo again.

And now for a not-so-serious one. I am going to play more vidya, play with my cats, and enjoy the year. And try to not think about all that's very likely to happen in the coming year.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't know if former staff can enter but can you blame me? :P

My two goals for the first half of the year are
1. Getting through my final year of uni (it's been pretty unenjoyable for me)
2. Losing weight (a typical goal, except I started doing this last September so I'm very much aware of the Do's and Don'ts that will improve my chances of not fucking up - Me just before Xmas: http://i.imgur.com/OFL3DRv.png)

Agent_Moler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To start writing reviews of books, music, movies, places, games, etc. once a week and posting them online.

And, to get accepted to the foreign service and become a diplomat. (long shot!)

Tortitamal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
-Finish engineering school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Save for a damned Wii U(I'm poor (Just not poor enough to lack a pc with internet and a bunch of older game cosoles)) before Smash is released!!!!
-Eat many more tasty tacos!!!!!!

BTW will the prizes ship outside of USA?

zero80472

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.scotscraftmc.com
XP
Country
My personal goal for the year is to propose to my girlfriend

we have been dateing for 2 years 8 months 3 days 5 hours (at the time of this post) and i love her to bits (it took me 6 months to muster the courage to ask her out this will possable take me longer

we both love games/anime/manga and i want to marry her (i hope she dosnt see this post :P )

MacX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lets take something achievable: gain some weight (yes really could use some).
Other things: post at least once more on GBAtemp in the next 7 years, get a job, find a place, etc...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.