Tempmas 2010 results!

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Dang! I can't believe I was so close to the end! I got to step 14 and searched all around m.gbatemp.net! I searched all over the place until I gave up.
sad.gif

Eh, oh well...Congrats to all the winners!
grog.gif

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay for the winners!
grog.gif

Actually skipped the entire shoptemp part and finished it later.

The VPN site had me stuck for about half a day, kept ignoring half the page and read "blah blah coupon for blah blah". Finally gave up and looked around for recent changes by Costello and found the R4 super ultra mega thingy with the youtube link. After finishing the whole thing the PM instructions talked about a coupon. Hit myself on the head for not seeing it and finished.

Weon Saturn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh great, I had forgotten about this contest entirely. I was busy with it on the first day, but because I had a lot of school stuff in the vacation to do............

But anyway, Congratulations to those who have won..........

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Splych said:
zomg LOLZED !
the guy with the pichu who typed a lot and drooled xDD .

congrats to all the winners !
i couldn't even get past the first clue, it was too hard
tongue.gif
he'l definitly drool over his 3DS when it comes out resulting in a broken 3DS in the 1st day
laugh.gif

pilloughtalk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The clue that stuck me the longest was the one about "the Beyblade Question" because I didn't know about the Ask GBATemp! thing. When I finally noticed it, I got to the end quickly. After sending the PM, I kept checking the message tracker to see if it was read and if there was any sort of notification as to my being in the drawing or how many others were or anything of that nature. Alas, the PM still shows as being unread, so I did not get my satisfaction. It was a fun diversion for a couple hours though.

Congratulations and happy holidays to all.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im rather comfused. I got to the last clue and searched for "TEMPMAS" and the number that i was told to use and i was not prompted with any kind of final instructions.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
pilloughtalk said:
The clue that stuck me the longest was the one about "the Beyblade Question" because I didn't know about the Ask GBATemp! thing. When I finally noticed it, I got to the end quickly. After sending the PM, I kept checking the message tracker to see if it was read and if there was any sort of notification as to my being in the drawing or how many others were or anything of that nature. Alas, the PM still shows as being unread, so I did not get my satisfaction. It was a fun diversion for a couple hours though.

Congratulations and happy holidays to all.
I sent the PM and I got a reply not too long afterwards confirming that I was the third to finish.

It amuses me that Overlord Nadrian failed to finish the first clue.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SparkFenix said:
Wait, after you finished we were supposed to get a confirmation PM?

I didn't get anything and finished it on the second or third day =(
yea I did the last clue "Search for "TEMPMAS" followed by the number corresponding to the ID of the person in charge of magazine staff for more information." and got no final instructions or PM.

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"TM-HUNT"

ohnoes.png
I never saw that, I just saw TEMPMAS

lol, but whatever, I kinda cheated so whoo-hoo!
(looked up some of the walkthroughs and replaced them with "No Cheating" but that was after I gave up on the last step
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +2
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during a school shooting or saying Kanye a gay fish list goes on
    +2
    the gay fish thing was funny as fuck
    +1
    and i don't even follow or care about kanhye
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everytime i hear that real song, i think of that episode, "I'm a Gay fish yal."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So was the way they showed how messed up the American health system was to get anything done
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont watch south park that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Old people driving was a funny one, like cars up on 2nd/3rd floors in houses. Had to shut down old country buffet to stop them.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/VAfy26xs6e0?si=EuGdWe_Y25-rfmms accurate