Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
ProtoKun7 said:
pilloughtalk said:
The clue that stuck me the longest was the one about "the Beyblade Question" because I didn't know about the Ask GBATemp! thing. When I finally noticed it, I got to the end quickly. After sending the PM, I kept checking the message tracker to see if it was read and if there was any sort of notification as to my being in the drawing or how many others were or anything of that nature. Alas, the PM still shows as being unread, so I did not get my satisfaction. It was a fun diversion for a couple hours though.

Congratulations and happy holidays to all.
I sent the PM and I got a reply not too long afterwards confirming that I was the third to finish.

It amuses me that Overlord Nadrian failed to finish the first clue.
so after sending the pm you were supposed to get a confirmation
wat the heck
i finished it on the second day and i didn't get any confirmation

SparkFenix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kiafazool said:
ProtoKun7 said:
pilloughtalk said:
The clue that stuck me the longest was the one about "the Beyblade Question" because I didn't know about the Ask GBATemp! thing. When I finally noticed it, I got to the end quickly. After sending the PM, I kept checking the message tracker to see if it was read and if there was any sort of notification as to my being in the drawing or how many others were or anything of that nature. Alas, the PM still shows as being unread, so I did not get my satisfaction. It was a fun diversion for a couple hours though.

I sent the PM and I got a reply not too long afterwards confirming that I was the third to finish.

wat the heck

You weren't supposed to

pilloughtalk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
wat the heck

To be clear, nothing said I was going to get a confirmation. I was just hoping for something so I kept checking. Since the message tracker still shows the PM as being unread, my impatience was never rewarded.

D

Deleted_171835

ProtoKun7 said:
pilloughtalk said:

Reply?
I PM'd tmlover and didn't get a reply back.

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
pilloughtalk said:
kiafazool said:
wat the heck

To be clear, nothing said I was going to get a confirmation. I was just hoping for something so I kept checking. Since the message tracker still shows the PM as being unread, my impatience was never rewarded.

whats the message tracker
i dont know anything about it

SoulSnatcher said:
ProtoKun7 said:
QUOTE(pilloughtalk @ Dec 26 2010, 09:23 PM)

Reply?
I PM'd tmlover and didn't get a reply back.
i dont know how protokun got a pm
i didn't

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
gloweyjoey said:
Im rather comfused. I got to the last clue and searched for "TEMPMAS" and the number that i was told to use and i was not prompted with any kind of final instructions.

gloweyjoey said:
SparkFenix said:
Wait, after you finished we were supposed to get a confirmation PM?

I didn't get anything and finished it on the second or third day =(
yea I did the last clue "Search for "TEMPMAS" followed by the number corresponding to the ID of the person in charge of magazine staff for more information." and got no final instructions or PM.
did you add a hyphen? (-)

QUOTE(deishido @ Dec 26 2010, 03:58 PM)
"TM-HUNT"

ohnoes.png
I never saw that, I just saw TEMPMAS

lol, but whatever, I kinda cheated so whoo-hoo!
(looked up some of the walkthroughs and replaced them with "No Cheating" but that was after I gave up on the last step
tongue.gif
)
That part changed every so often to help avoid cheaters.

rezen

Trophies
XP
Country
Woop Woop!! Feels ages since I've won something!! Well done to lolzed (you're so lucky!) and CarbonX13. (and you as well!)

This was lots of fun
biggrin.gif
I was begging to say something after I got my entry in! It was really well done - no source looking or googling needed.

I've sent a pm about my address to shaunj66.

Hope you've all had a great xmas and you'll soon have a happy new year.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe it's because I finished relatively quickly; it probably wasn't necessary, but I was quick after all, it could have stopped after the first few hours or something.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mmm guys i sent a PM to both shaunj66 and tj_cool explaining my address problem and i still haven't received a reply... should i start to worry?
unsure.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Magus said:
mmm guys i sent a PM to both shaunj66 and tj_cool explaining my address problem and i still haven't received a reply... should i start to worry?
unsure.gif
No.
They'll respond soon. Don't worry.

Tornadosurvives

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you serious?
wtf.gif

That last step was so easy... all I had to do was add a "-"
I can't believe I gave up on that step. It was the last one too!
cry.gif

Oh well, congratulations to all the winners! I bet there's a party going on at lolzed's house
grog.gif

(I had to add a "-" because it told me to search TEMPMAS instead of "TM-HUNT-") ._.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UniqueGeek said:
gloweyjoey said:
Im rather comfused. I got to the last clue and searched for "TEMPMAS" and the number that i was told to use and i was not prompted with any kind of final instructions.

gloweyjoey said:
QUOTE(SparkFenix @ Dec 26 2010, 01:36 PM) Wait, after you finished we were supposed to get a confirmation PM?

I didn't get anything and finished it on the second or third day =(
yea I did the last clue "Search for "TEMPMAS" followed by the number corresponding to the ID of the person in charge of magazine staff for more information." and got no final instructions or PM.
did you add a hyphen? (-)
Why would i have? it told me to search "tempas" and the number after it. said nothing about hyphens...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush: +2