< Previous comic | Next comic >

28.jpg

< Previous comic | Next comic >

drazenm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is exactly the stupidity that we're seeing in gaming, to make things worse, majority of gamers these days are bandwagon trendies and everyone is playing every game, every game genre, every new marketing hyped game... That's what's killing gaming.

When I read that DLC are reviewed or how a reviewer is that that a game too turn for the worse because you can't finish the game with the alternative ending with a same sex but has to be a straight ending... That's the sh!T that killed gaming, stupid nitpicking and that studios have to satisfy everyone and everything in every way, to cater to everyone... Instead of just making a game to be a game. Want sex, want excitement??? Get out and get a life

Reactions: Costello

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hahaha that just reminds me... why do they take time to develop that? Wasn't it some other bugs or something that needed to be squashed before adding that?

Reactions: IncredulousP

CoolStarDood

Trophies
Everywhere and nowwhere at the same time o__0
XP
Country
United States
:blink: @CoolStarDood somebody just did that... And I can definitely say I have no idea what's going on...
TL;DR of it is for some reason, the RDR2 devs thought it would be a good idea to make horse balls shrink in the cold, when they could have used that Dev time to fix bugs and stuff

Reactions: IncredulousP

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone