Temper Pics - Post Them Shits Up, Son

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Serious question, here in my place there's a lot of pidgeons. Often fly near me when I take dogs out to play, and I can't help but smell a weird sweet perfume when they pass by. Am I crazy or pidgeons smell sweet? Is it just the ones in my place?
The ones that learn to flip on command smell sweet because they're doused in a particular white powdery drug... that's the good stuff that smells  really sweet! :rofl2:

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
Serious question, here in my place there's a lot of pidgeons. Often fly near me when I take dogs out to play, and I can't help but smell a weird sweet perfume when they pass by. Am I crazy or pidgeons smell sweet? Is it just the ones in my place?
You are crazy I think lol. I've always found pigeons to smell pretty bad. Though to be fair my biggest pigeon experience was years ago with neighbours who kept pigeons. They had them in a metal shed where they'd shit on each other lol. Probably did irreparable damage to my thoughts on pigeon smells.

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You are crazy I think lol. I've always found pigeons to smell pretty bad. Though to be fair my biggest pigeon experience was years ago with neighbours who kept pigeons. They had them in a metal shed where they'd shit on each other lol. Probably did irreparable damage to my thoughts on pigeon smells.
I understand. I mean... I remember the smell of bird shit. As a child mom used to have a couple of australian parrots that made over 20 little birds. They grew, had to get 4 cages to accommodate them and the smell got pretty bad very quick.

Reactions: SylverReZ and rvtr

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
Still have a cough. Annoying but mask vibes make it worth it.
IMG_1794.jpeg

Fien

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yesterday I drove hours, to the part of the country where there was a lot of snow (in this country snow is quite rare) :)

I wanted to make a snowmen, but it was dry snow that didn't stick together, so making snowballs for a "normal" one was not possible. Instead, I carefully made this to represent a snowman :D

PP1rBiyl.jpg

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yesterday I drove hours, to the part of the country where there was a lot of snow (in this country snow is quite rare) :)

I wanted to make a snowmen, but it was dry snow that didn't stick together, so making snowballs for a "normal" one was not possible. Instead, I carefully made this to represent a snowman :D

PP1rBiyl.jpg
Olaf will be proud!

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News