Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Some pics of me in a more scholarly setting:
Ninja-ing it up in the back of my class photo (yellow circle).
Bleeped out the name of my school so as not to compromise my location :ninja:
NHn8u.jpg

This picture was taken right before we were ambushed.
While everyone else was smiling at the camera, I was preparing for combat.
MhHCM.jpg

Reactions: 9 people

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Since I have no recent pics (too lazy to shave and to put the camera batteries charging) and that this thread has been somewhat dead, I'll post a pic from when I was a little brat, I don't remember how old I was, but I was fairly young... 5-7 tops (couldn't be 6 tho cuz I was in Africa that year and this pic was taken at my place)
291948_118358214934368_100002805690959_75543_961204270_n.jpg

I'm so glad that I could choose whatever I wanted to wear after I became 8.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and that this thread has been somewhat dead

I think this thread has been working as intended, personally.
When people are consciously avoiding having EoF-style exchanges in it, it becomes an actual picture gallery. :wub:
I am sure you remember my rage a couple pages back, I doubt I'm alone here in thinking it was pretty irritating to see this thread constantly bumped by banter and the pages getting filled up with non-photograph "stuff".
It isn't of any use to moderate those exchanges because even deleted posts increase the page count. The non-photograph "stuff" only makes it harder for people who want to look through the older (or even moderately recent) pictures.

And to keep the point fair, here is a picture of me from maybe 8 years ago (age 20).
7fr4x.jpg

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
something fresh from the other day, birthday party, drunk.....good thing it's not showing :D (tho you can see the lass riht above our heads)
422878_3328731936777_1222810027_33578432_800898313_n.jpg
Your hair ain't spiky on that pic. =P
And cool pic btw. =3

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
something fresh from the other day, birthday party, drunk.....good thing it's not showing :D (tho you can see the glass right above our heads)
D'awww, such a heartwarming pic :wub:

I was hanging out with some of my students at a summer matsuri back when I lived in Japan, and they asked me to show them my nunchaku.

Reactions: 11 people

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
something fresh from the other day, birthday party, drunk.....good thing it's not showing :D (tho you can see the glass right above our heads)
D'awww, such a heartwarming pic :wub:

I was hanging out with some of my students at a summer matsuri back when I lived in Japan, and they asked me to show them my nunchaku.

You can actually use them. o.O
Aren't they like to use or something? (only weapon I learned to use was a katana in kendo classes)
As for vids, I asked about it on the shoutbox if there shouldn't be one, but exangel said she'd make one but she never did. >.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
gallery_172638_340_517318.jpg
A picture from last summer. We were camping for Metaltown 2011, there were three days of constant rain, we had no access to money, food or showers. After this ordeal, my brother, my cousin and I all got sick... Still worth it.
*picture*
I'm guessing this is where the inspiration for Tempy came from.

Reactions: 2 people

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You can actually use them. o.O
Aren't they like to use or something? (only weapon I learned to use was a katana in kendo classes)
Yep, it's my weapon of choice, like Michaelangelo :P The ones I used in the video are real, made of wood with ball bearing swivels. Heavy as fcuk, especially when swinging them around like that.

You mean a shinai? Yeah, I learned how to use those too when I was taking kendo lessons. Only took it for a year though. I quit kendo so I could learn how to write ninja scrolls Japanese calligraphy.

And damn the ninja's...a ninja :ph34r:
Of course...you can't be called a ninja if you can't back up the title with actual ninja skills :ninja:

Oh, and I can use a Chinese assault rifle, too.
D0D31.jpg
Took almost 30 minutes to customize my Fallout 3 character to look just like me.​

Reactions: 6 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s