Tempcast: the GBAtemp Podcast, Episode 3!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome podcast so far guys
biggrin.gif
I think I like this one the best. keep up the mad pro podcast skillz

whos the guy with the foreign accent? I like. You guys should always have someone like that

i think it was vvoltz

THANKS!
unsure.gif

Damn, Im less popular than the new unnamed GB emulator for the DS... :'(

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
This is actually the first episode of Tempcast I finished.
rofl2.gif

My little rant:
> Why did you take away tshu's song?
frown.gif
That one added a nice flavor to the podcast.
> Little's unenthusiastic "okay" @ 00:06:20, cutest thing ever. I can see why everyone loves her voice.
> It's actually fun to listen to (as mthrnite calls it) "folks sitting around talking about videogames". I say more of your input and opinions and less parts where you just read stuff and don't know what to say? lol
> VVoltz did a good job as a guest, lot's of input and opinion from him. I loved his one-liners. Awesome accent too, almost as awesome as Lagman.
> I'm all for day-old (or week-old) news as long as it's like a news roundup just at the start of the program maybe? But almost most of the show which is an hour long is that.
> I wanna say I'm sorry to hadrian since I forgot to even check his PM when I was the one who told him I'd help with the upcoming Japanese games. So yeah, you guys ended up just looking at the pictures.
> Little:
yaypsp.gif

> mthrnite's segment is awesome. He's frikken pro and nice editing etc. Nice voice, lol @ Robo-Dave, and all-around best part of the show. It would be awesome if the whole show was at this level. It'd be nice if you guys had their own segments too or maybe from other Tempers.
> You should make all of the future guests in the show do a sexy moan. Just because.

Even with the few quirks, I love it.
wub.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lagman was great last week I have to add. I just listened to mothernite and it was the best thing so far 10/10 A+++++ etc etc. Well done sir you're a gentleman and a scholler.

Perhaps linkiboy could be added next time to represent the younger generation? I hope he still has a squeaky voice.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Never played Monster Hunter? And it was also on the PS2 first. Don't you guys also have custom firmware? The game is definitely not shit, although the PSP does have quite a few of them. I guess it doesn't meet everyones tastes(but you guys still haven't played it!)

Funny podcast, though. I found it funny whenever you guys were butchering non-English words/names, which I'm sure wasn't intentional.(and the PSP is not shit!)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished the Uncut Version while working on my overnight design projects. I must say, this is the best episode so far, and really has me looking forward to the next one (shame we have to wait two weeks, though
frown.gif
).

VVoltz, you are Antonio Banderas. Screw Little, make sweet love to me with your sexy voice of sex.

Mthrnite's segment was the highlight, imo. I literally had to put down my drawing tools and take a seat, I was afraid I'd fuck up my lines from chuckling too hard. Wonderful stuff, I had a smile on my face the whole time, guy's a natural.
nyanya.gif

Great work again guys, I truly appreciate the time and effort put into these things!
happy.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
HEY! i was a homebrewcast listener too! that really was good, just irregular. i'll see if i can dig up the eps.

edit: i know i watched a couple at least, but i can only find ep 13.

P

pasc

lagman: you forgot the: No I usally win. hahahah

I hope they keep ask yer mother, it is just great !

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the nice comments everbuddy!
wub.gif

I talked (typed) to Spikey last night, and he said I could do another "Ask Yer mthr" for next podcast (YAY!) and gave me some good pointers too. So I'll start working on the next one today. Got some damn funny questions this week, can't wait!

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Yeah I don't think I ever said it publicly, or that I even told you directly: I loved your segment mthrnite
biggrin.gif

It's awesome, we need it in every episode!
I'd be tempted to say "best part of the podcast" but I don't wanna hurt some people's feelings
tongue.gif

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol