Television for Everything You Ever Imagined and More!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Depends on which shows you watch.

tpi.gif

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't know any shows except for Hannah Montana. I just know that Disney apparently has alot of shows featuring children 10-16, and they get famous only because their pretty. You can't honestly say that Hillary Duff had any real talent.

I also remember like two or 4 years ago there was/is this show featuring twin boys that were just asking for it.

logical thinker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Njrg said:
I just know that Disney apparently has alot of shows featuring children 10-16, and they get famous only because their pretty. You can't honestly say that Hillary Duff had any real talent.
Pedos @ 4chan love Selena, Demi Lovato, etc. I find it funny.

alphanemisis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im 33 and i like the disney channel... put it to u this way... when my kids were younger... i knew all the dora songs by heart...so hanna wizards suite life etc is alot better... though they watch nick, cartoon net.... etc....its alot better than sesame street and barney! yes i would rather watch terminator or something...but with children you must be responsible and dont let them watch jason and freddy and mikey....

the ultimate tv? heres the thing... lcd stands for liquid crystal diode... plasma uses a gas right??? technology will take us to a tv where you take a vile of liquid with a small device to covtroll it.... the liquid then comes out of the tube, in a big flat paper like shape... you can network it wirelessly to pc/internet.... watch anything!!!! or multi screen....change the screen size and the picture be even better than hd.... kind of like the liquid metal terminator from t2....
i cant wait for the brain implant.... sure i might have an antena sticking out of my head... but tv... in my brain.... sounds kind of awesome... i guess i could have video/audio coaxial inputs in my ears or something.... but thats what wireless connectivity is for... unless my neighbor is on the same frequency and changes my mind/channel... lol i used to wish my wife had a remote control... mute!!!! pause!!!!!! customize menu button...!!!!

or a tv that is simply a hologram... kind of like in terminator salvation or the gamer... having a life size hologram of austin powers fat irishman... with the subwoofer in the surround theater shaking the windows would be a neat experience...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: