http://www.tehskeen.com/

NNNOOO WHHYY!!!

cry.gif

RobertsD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it has something to do with the recent raids... he first went to homebrew news only a couple of days ago, and and now it is gone.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
The only response from Brakk3n is that "various outside pressures" led to the site's closure. Hopefully, the various entities responsible for all the great Wii/Gamecube homebrew that found their home on TehSkeen will continue their work.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
brakken thinks someone's after him all the time but I really don't think that is true. he has been like this since before the raids. I ask him questions about hardware and he's usually like "*chuckle* I don't know what you are talking about". I mistook it for being elitist, but there's something greater than that going on in his mind. He knows me well enough on irc but that doesn't seem to make any difference.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I had just registered there a few days ago.
frown.gif

They had some nice downloads I was having trouble to find in other places, like the DVD-SD backup dol. Works so much better than Wiikey's dumper.

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
A lot of development in Gamecube homebrew went on there, emulators for a dozen systems, utilities like make-multi, sd image dumper, etc. There were a few people starting work on a N64 emulator too.

It'd be nice if they brought some of their work this way. I'd hate to have to sift through yet another forum site.
smile.gif

I don't know why anyone would sue them, when there are plenty of forums with much larger audiences. GBATemp here has a ton more active users to put the scare into, if that's what they were looking for...

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He's one of those insane grandiose internet people, always with the threats via private message and email. Shit bores me. His site's closure bores me too.

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
There were a lot of good emulators and apps hosted there, a lot of devvers used his site as their portal. Although I don't really believe in hosting anything in one place (as things like this are bound to happen that way) it was a nice resource.

I've fixed up these pages on my wiki now; http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/GameCube_homebrew_list
http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/PSP_homebrew_list
If you find any of the old emulators online please feel free to add them there (with info). With a bit of luck we can find all of them back without problems (and if they are a bit widespread if more sites go down at least most will still be there) and have them listed there.

sanchoquo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does that mean the cyclo/tehskeen competition is done for?
damn my entry was superb!

anyway its a real shame to lose such a resourceful site, I hope for the owners sake
he's not in any real trouble

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I'm surprised anyone took him seriously. Weren't you all around when he went batshit crazy over PS2Ownz and its sponsors? And later was sponsored by the same people?

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like others here, I just want to know where all that GC development will move too. I know Emu_kidid's also on Maxconsole, but I don't know about the other people's stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1