ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
A Frostburg State student was arrested because of some threatening comments that he made while on Xbox Live.

According to the Cumberland Times, a 19-year old student threatened to shoot up his college while engaging in a game of Call of Duty 4. The student apparently had a lot of details as to how he would carry out his attack, which raised the suspicions of the other online gamers. The student was arrested shrotly thereafter with the police working with Microsoft to track the student down.

After his arrest, the student stated that he was joking and had no intention of shooting at his school. He faces a possible year in jail and/or a $5,000 fine.

Seems a bit far-fetched to me.

Source: http://www.cheatcc.com/ccc_newsserver/Arti...x?PostID=374277

BannedEpisode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, to be honest I would be freaked out if I was somehow paired up with a classmate and he started rambling on about how he was going to shoot up the school. Hell I would call the police right off the bat, maybe that way I could hear the arrest in the background of his mic.

DONT TAZE ME BRO!

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You would have to be really stupid to "joke around" like that and think that you wouldn't get reported.

I honestly think that he would have done it. Any "friends" will ALWAYS say "I really don't think he would have done it" or "He was a good person. I never saw it coming"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la +1