Hacking Team Xecuter stalling?

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think they are stalling. These things take time. The switch was hacked pretty fast. hacked the year it came out is quick. the wii took longer even tho the architecture was known from gamecube,well cept for the security.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
those kind of carp at work
009FA2D6-F2B3-44D6-B431-8A53FB17D8FF.jpeg

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I still wonder why anyone in their right mind would still consider buying anything that is announced by GaryOPA.

Though, he still hasn't changed his name or avatar, so I guess it's not the scammer, but what they promise.
Good luck on this one, I'm having more faith in teaseoverflow.

tomcoleman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
its been like 3 weeks since their "update coming soon" announcment and nothing......

Something smells off to me..

Their forums on the subject are dead also.

Reactions: matias3ds

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Funny how these people never learn. It can't take more than a minute or two to post regular updates on products but no, they go radio silent for months at a time and then wonder why most people lost interest.

Reactions: tomcoleman

tomcoleman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Funny how these people never learn. It can't take more than a minute or two to post regular updates on products but no, they go radio silent for months at a time and then wonder why most people lost interest.

most likly was expecting something to leak which would help their PCB bord sell. that thing didnt leak therefore they have nothing to sell.

If this goes south TX name will take a real beating.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
most likly was expecting something to leak which would help their PCB bord sell. that thing didnt leak therefore they have nothing to sell.

If this goes south TX name will take a real beating.
Waiting for someone else to leak something isn't a great business model. I have a feeling it's more to do with their product just isn't working as well as they thought it would.

tomcoleman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Waiting for someone else to leak something isn't a great business model. I have a feeling it's more to do with their product just isn't working as well as they thought it would.

feels to me like they have a PCB but was waiting on a leak of the boot explot to use it. that never happened therefore no PCB release.

they have been quite for 3 weeks.

In the old days use to be proper active and show photos of PCB with LED's on and more videos.

Makes me suspect.

Nick1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why would they lie? They don’t want to sell a hundred dollar device to people that has massive flaws with it until they make sure it’s all fixed and consumer friendly...

A hundred dollars..... I for one will not be purchasing it at that price that’s for sure.

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
feels to me like they have a PCB but was waiting on a leak of the boot explot to use it. that never happened therefore no PCB release.

they have been quite for 3 weeks.

In the old days use to be proper active and show photos of PCB with LED's on and more videos.

Makes me suspect.
Dude they were the first ones to show the boot hack, they have it already.

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Its been a month and no news , cmon they can even post we have some more delays .
Just dont post in the coming weeks , when its has actually turn in the comings month .

Reactions: tomcoleman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN