Hacking Team Xecuter stalling?

mendezagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
they havnt really shown anything just a boot video which can easily be faked.

shows us a PCB, booting a game, booting CFW something with some credability.

Bear in mind that there´s no CFW aviable as of now. Seems AtmosfereNX (developed by SciresM among others) is going to be the first one but it´s not ready yet. Maybe they´re waiting for that

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems to me team excuter are stalling or have nothing to show.

its been nearly 2 months since their announcment with no updates, progress or PCB screenshots (which is what we used to see in the old days)

Seems to me they thought they could buy the hack or get it leaked then make a PCB out of it, this hasnt happened.

Their forum thread for it is now dead....and you cant seem to register as a new member on their forums.

lies?
Screenshots Leads to motherboard revisions... especially when there is a solderless chip

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are not dumb... Probably all of their chips have been copied and like I said before they will probably show technical info about it only when it comes out.

I also love Cronusmax device 4 example and one of the partners got out and made a copy called titan one and used cracked CM software. CM team is also making a new device but they also never give any info about it, only when it comes out they give news. I only know is that switch will most likely be supported. (IF YOU WONDER, NO, CM IS NOT A HACKING DEVICE).

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They are not dumb... Probably all of their chips have been copied and like I said before they will probably show technical info about it only when it comes out.

I also love Cronusmax device 4 example and one of the partners got out and made a copy called titan one and used cracked CM software. CM team is also making a new device but they also never give any info about it, only when it comes out they give news. I only know is that switch will most likely be supported. (IF YOU WONDER, NO, CM IS NOT A HACKING DEVICE).

That's funny, titan is saying cm stole their software..

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's funny, titan is saying cm stole their software..
Titan came after CM as far as I know and CM as way more packs\features, they also fully emulated G29 for ppl with G25 and G27, I tested G25 and works exactly like if it was a G29 with full force feedback on PS4.

And CM changed the device, titan also got the same latest design.

But CM team is going to release a new improved device with lot more memory capacity for scripts and FW features.

I heard is that titan supports switch and CM reported they are probably not support it on the current devices since they are focusing their time on the new lot better device.

Ps: I bet after release Titan will probably copy their device too. Oh and there's also fake CronusMax devices from China out there that don't even work... Team-Xecuter had a lot of that problems too with a huge amount of badly designed copies from China that off course won't have TX warranty.

Last edited by guily6669,

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried to get correct information on the titan and cm devices when i wanted to buy one and eventually i bought a titan one. I still don't know who is the real one, but i do know, even though my device works like a charm, I still feel ripped off. Probably because it feels really cheap, was way too expensive, and in the end they did a lot of false promises like wii u support.
Especially no multicontroller support was a bummer. If chronus max is going to support multiple switch pro controllers it will be an insta buy for me. I got the titan one for xbox controller support, so i could buy 4 xbox controllers and use them with all devices, but yeah, only one controller is supported to use.

ps. titan one claimed they were in law suit with cm, they used that to claim their legitimacy.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
In never liked online play as well
online on nintendo is just okay, i can go without online on my switch but i couldnt on my ps4.
so i had to get a 2nd ps4 for online gaming. (OW addiction)
i wonder though what the new ssb will be like..

thatd be the only online game on the switch id like to play.
hmm, if CFW allowed us to use the latest games somehow (even from original cartridge) and like in some way we could pay the nintendo sub. keeping cfw and playing online (i bet i am asking for too much, but if this was possible in the long run it would be amazing..)

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
piggy back!
They’re waiting on a CFW because the chip isn’t the actual CFW it’s the Exploit/Device to load it...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Didn’t they show us a key to decrypt something in the Switch to the public when they first revealed it for proof it was legit?

Reactions: HexZyle

tomcoleman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They’re waiting on a CFW because the chip isn’t the actual CFW it’s the Exploit/Device to load it...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Didn’t they show us a key to decrypt something in the Switch to the public when they first revealed it for proof it was legit?

They showed an old key from FW 1.0 to 2.3

Which makes me wounder why would they only show that or even mention keys if they have a pcb that does all firmwares and it’s a boot exploit

So werid

I’m now starting to think fake

Week 4.....

mrjoshuaco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

In fairness to them, I was soldering a Team Xecuter product in my original XBox while a sizable percentage of this forum was still in diapers, yourself probably included. These guys didn't exactly come out of nowhere. Raise your dongers in tribute to the X2/3 - when mods had front panel dipswitches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.