Hacking Team Xecuter stalling?

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think tx are hoping the other cold boot exploits are different and waiting till they are patched and it becomes some people's only option
Though the market place for those users would be very temporary as it would be only a matter of time til someone releases another method. And if soft devs found a
They never had a release date did they? lol
Nope its very much up in the air. The firsr thing they did was release a mysterious video with nothing but a custom boot up on the switch claiming to have an unpatchable hack. Now they have provided information on why theyve been delayed and provided a little more information confirming that it will be a hardware mod with a solderless option. They never gave any timeline however.

Reactions: BORTZ

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
However... This kind of "stand off" is stupid, and not a single damn person benefits from this stupidity...except for Nintendo themselves.

What happened to the "good ol' days", when the first hacker or group to release something got the glory? Even if the hack was full of bugs and broke things, they were still praised, and people or other groups would build upon that tech to improve it for everyone! Now, they all want to be the center of attention, permanently, not share anything, and flaunt/tease things that will never be released.
it's almost as if they are simply doing it out of greed and not because they truly believe in the freedom of the people policy so many hackers claim to follow.

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Objection. Speculative, without foundation, and a misleading title. Mods, please delete the thread or at least add a question mark to the title. This thread will be mistaken for news.

Reactions: BL4Z3D247 and Kioku

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I think they are going to wait for the realease of a great game in the future month , and wait for you to decide .
if you wanna spend 60 box on this new game or a 100 box on a mod chip ? And you will be able to have many other games , besides the chip will be updated to the ultimate firmware version .

sneeze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does it affect us anyway? Let's just say they are stalling and move on with our lives. Couple months later, if they release then great. If not? Oh well.

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think they should wait a bit... since good hardware device should some jtag points etc for future development - homebrew etc., wondering if even if software hacks will be blocked - good hardware chip should do dual nands etc - so backups and online - ehhh

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
It has an extremely loos release date. Even if the mod is ready soonish, who's to say everything that goes with it isn't months away(software wise). As for looking to buy the exploit... If i'm not mistaken they showed there coldboot exploit video first?

Jay Griggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I work at a company in germany which is doing pcb manufacturing.
And we have every year the same problem: in the time when the chinese holiday time is - they cannot deliver any pcb we ordered. they start working again on march 1st.

So I personally think, Team X missed to order earlier or even more they finished the pcb/gerber files too late and because of this the chinise pcb company will only deliver AFTER march 1st.
The time when they start working again.

So in my opinion: They will deliver - but they need Time. I think it will be April (not the 1st lol).

This is my first year working for a circuit board company. My company is having the same issue no parts til Mid March.
I'm in the US and most of the manufacturing team at my place will be bored for 2 more weeks.

D

Deleted User

There been over 30 new members signed up in the last 3 days, if you having issues, use the 'contact form' and send an email to admin there.
thats funny ... where you can rip peoples money there is gary opa (who knows are you planing a second tru blue scam?) if opa is in i am out

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is my first year working for a circuit board company. My company is having the same issue no parts til Mid March.
I'm in the US and most of the manufacturing team at my place will be bored for 2 more weeks.
I backed the Mirabook and that was the reason they gave for the Mirabook being delayed by two months longer than they hoped.

D

Deleted User

Gary Opa was the Original Creator of PS3s Tru Blue Jailbreak stick and they was ripping peoples money for a device which wasnt working anymore , and i got the feeling that he is also the guy behind TX

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Gary Opa was the Original Creator of PS3s Tru Blue Jailbreak stick and they was ripping peoples money for a device which wasnt working anymore , and i got the feeling that he is also the guy behind TX
So this Gary Sold the stick and never worked ????

D

Deleted User

it worked just for Firmware 3.5.5 after that it was totally useless and no support came after it , it was just to make a quick buck

Reactions: matias3ds

Sadoway

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do any of you understand product manufacturing, prototyping, shipping.

We are probably at closest, waiting another 2 months.

Points to consider.
• prototyping and manufacturing takes time. They did just announced current design is flawed.
• lunar new year just happened. Everyone on China takes like 2 weeks off. (Everyone). Consider this like Christmas on steroids, nobody is working, it is the only holiday that is taken off work in China. And guess what. Everyone JUST got back to work.
• lest say they solve the problem and have the prototypes approved in the next month. Shipping to their warehouse is going to take another month.

This is all best case scenario with no more problems.

So to people bitching and commingled up with conspiracy theorys, my answers to you is, supply chain is difficult, so they are dealing with a fucking up at the worst time of year.

Emagine trying to get building permits from your local govt over Christmas. Its not going to happen.

That's why they haven't been saying anything. Because there is nothing to say.

Expect a new announcement in ~2-3 weeks

This is an educated guess with an actual understanding of manufacturing and international supply chain.

They aren't a big company, they can't make things happening quickly. Whoever is building their circuit boards is probably making things for 50 other company's, or more. And likely more profitable high priotpri company's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.