Status
Not open for further replies.

Team-Xecuter Solution coming soon for latest Switch models

It seems that TX has found a way to modify the latest Switch consoles, including the newly released Lite
SXMOD.png

Since the new 'red box' Mariko units appeared, people have been asking when will it be possible to run CFW on it, well today MaxConsole was in touch with trusted TX reseller, that been given some advance news on a new solution that is coming soon, and that it infact works on all new Switch models, not just the 'patched' ones, but even the 'mariko', and 'lite' models as well, see below what they mentioned:
TX has recently taken the time to demonstrate to us some of their Work-In-Progress. Notably for 'patched' and 'mariko' units which is very advanced, and works flawlessly. We were not given a firm date or prices yet, but knowing TX we know the price will be very reasonable. We also saw early beta for Switch Lite console as well.
So that above is great news, and we will have more in the coming weeks, as we have requested to get an early sample from the trusted TX reseller, so that we can share more info with our loyal readers, on how TX's new solution works and what is involved and pics of course!

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by T-hug,

legendheaven

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really believe you since you don't have any proof of concept but if it's true, do you have a Twitter or something else I can follow your progress on?
I can't talk about these progress due to our agreement for this very sorry about that if you want to talk about this subject we can talk in private.

Burorī

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I can't talk about these progress due to our agreement for this very sorry about that if you want to talk about this subject we can talk in private.
So you sold your method to Team Xecuter and they are gonna continue your project? I really hope this isn't bullshit because people are gonna be angry

Last edited by Burorī,
Reactions: mathew77

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't quite understand the claim here, your thread was about accessing RCM which anyone can do on any hardware. But also RCM and saves are not in the same level of operation, and so would not influence each other. RCM is before boot has even happened, save-data comes much later in the operational chain.

Unless the claim is you found not an RCM exploit, but a save exploit which is leveraged earlier by writing to memory. But then what would selling that to TX do, when that's entirely a software flaw that anyone could deploy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o