Team Ninja to reveal three new titles at TGS 08

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Newly appointed Tecmo CEO Yasuharu Kakihara has announced in a press conference at Tokyo today that their Team Ninja studio will be bringing with them three action titles on the TGS show floor. This bit of information was dropped when Kakihara was discussing their lineup for the year.

With Itagaki out the picture, the head of Team Ninja is one Jin Hasegawa. Their studio is already working on these three action titles. Unfortunately, no details about these upcoming games were revealed.

Some people are saying its a new Ninja Gaiden and other people are saying its a new Dead or Alive. Others are saying they are new games all together.

News Source: QJ.net

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it wouldn't surprise me if one of those new titles ends up being for the DS, since the director of Dragon Sword said he wanted to do more on the system. But hearing about Team Ninja without Itagaki just makes me sad. I find it impossible to get excited about this news, even though I'm sure they'll continue to make great games without him. After all, he wasn't the only one with talent on that team, and there's obviously a lot of fun minds working over there. Still...
frown.gif

13375p34k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tecmo sucks without the REAL boss ninja Itagaki. Tecmo is just announcing this crap to cover up the fact that Itagaki left the team.

However don't hate me if you have a different opinion, I just think that Tecmo is a company of theives for not giving Itagaki his hard won premiums. Especially since he is the guy who got Tecmo onto the scene with smash hits such as DoA and NG.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...