Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bender01 said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
bender01 said:
Here it is: http://i50.tinypic.com/w000uv.jpg

There's another partition, for the update, as you can see here: http://i45.tinypic.com/hrmosl.jpg

And after loading the builded partiton it's like this: http://i46.tinypic.com/2mxgaz9.jpg

Also, the 1001 video file is 138 MB instead of 135.

What does the folder "extract" look like? Show me a pic of the contents.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2h702kh.jpg

Your setup looks fine. I would start back from step 1 and follow the instructions to a tee. Also, make sure you load it into the unencrypted area and the the encrypted area.

QUOTE(ganons @ Feb 4 2010, 12:37 PM) QUOTE
I'm considering making a fourth.

when and what changes are you thinking of?

Changing Roll's theme in the mall to the Japanese version. I also forgot to fix the credits as some of you may have noticed.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
Tonitonichopchop said:
ganons said:
ok will wait for that..... do u think it will be ready by the weekend?

Maybe, but don't count on it. I have family visiting and my time is limited. I'll have it done by monday though.

good enough for me
yaywii.gif

K

Kurisuellegarden

You can use Tempuses patch for this game if you own a retail disc. o-o Right?
tongue.gif

Dazwa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've followed the directions completely, and keep getting the "BAD" partition error. The second time around I even opted to skip replacing the intro video, and I still got a BAD error.

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dazwa said:
I've followed the directions completely, and keep getting the "BAD" partition error. The second time around I even opted to skip replacing the intro video, and I still got a BAD error.

Wait for the video tutorial.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've got a question are you going make a tutorial how to get your own music in there? like for example i don't want some of the japan sounds in there like the title screen music and saying the game's name in japan? i just want to use the usa stuff for that and keep everything the same. just let me know when it's up. thank you and keep it up.

Combo Baker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to make the japanese opening "not squished"? I have a widescreen tv, and for some reason, there are still lines on the top and bottom.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kurisuellegarden said:
You can use Tempuses patch for this game if you own a retail disc. o-o Right?
tongue.gif

Tempus's patch is tied to FF4. Try putting in another disc and see.

When AerialX releases the loader, maybe. But for now, WiiScrubber.

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Combo Baker said:
Is there any way to make the japanese opening "not squished"? I have a widescreen tv, and for some reason, there are still lines on the top and bottom.

Probably not. I'll see what I can do.

ToolShock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Combo Baker said:
Replace 0000.thp and 0500.thp with 1000.thp.

accel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just have one question: what's the name of the song used in the Wifi Connection Menu? I don't recall ever hearing it in CGoH.

joybeba6679

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now the real question is, can I replace stage music with my own music from my mp3 library?? Like for example put some system of a down there or some metallica???? Like it was done to tne DC version of MvsC2. I guess not but its always good to ask
biggrin.gif
:D:D

fgsfdsyo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, apparently in the JP version of Tatusnoko vs Capcom: UAS the training stage has a different theme than the American one. I wanted to change the American version to have that song, replacing the american stage_17.ssd

I thought it would be as easy as taking out the JP stage_17.ssd and inserting it into the US stage_17.ssd, but that's not the case.

When I do extract the JP one and insert it into the US, the game doesn't even load. Using CFG Loader and USB Loader GX, the game doesn't even get past the application. It just hangs right there. Is there ANY way of getting the UAS JP Training theme and replacing the US Training theme? JP one is bigger by like 3MB.

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So from what I've read so far, I only have a choice between CGoH BGMs or UAS BGMs? Because I actually want a mix of both but according to you guys, the UAS BGMs will be fuzzy if not replaced.

Hmm, maybe I'll do it anyway just to check it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1