Hacking Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom =^_^=

Prisoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Backup Loader is based on GeckoOS--->GeckoOS blocks update from discs--->Backup Loader blocks update from discs

Pikkon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game works great on my ntsc wii,all I did was remove the update with wiu,no patching at all.Game works in the disc channel as well.

robman62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great thread, though all I did was brickblock it to be safe, no other patches and it works fine....some us people need to force ntsc fro some reason but thats all

Attainable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone happen to know how to activate Special Moves with the Gamecube Controller? I have done it several times randomly but am unable to find out how to activate it.

frostyfrosty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me throw a quick 2 cents in:

My WII:

3.2U
Starfall
WiiGator .3G

I did NOT PATCH
All i did was burn the game 1:1 and i have yet to see ANY problems with the game.
So ya...

monkeyjuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've looked at all the topics on this game, and if I understand correctly, I HAVE to use a backup loader like Gecko or Wiigator? Because I can't get it to work with just my modchip...

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes you need to use GeckOS, or install Starfall, because the game is NTSC-J, and you need to make your wii region free, so use GeckOS or better and more recomendable, install Starfall, is easy and painfree..!!
smile.gif

monkeyjuice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
Yes you need to use GeckOS, or install Starfall, because the game is NTSC-J, and you need to make your wii region free, so use GeckOS or better and more recomendable, install Starfall, is easy and painfree..!!
smile.gif
Thanks. I have Fatal Frame and Captain Rainbow in NTSC-J too, but all I had to do was use RegionFree and BrickBlocker on them. But Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom is a different case. =/

isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working on 3.2U without patching on gamma. This thread is useless other than the translated controls which are in an earlier thread.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone can help me out here. When I first loaded the game for the save thing I scrolled up and hit A, I can even see the save file on my Wii, but when I turn the game off it is not saving...? Thanks.

Sleeves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get this game to work on my softmodded 4.0U Wii. I patched it with regionfrii and brick blocker. It starts up normally in the disc channel, and after I hit start the "wrist strap" screen comes up. After that though, I'm just getting a black screen and it freezes. I burned it at 3x speed using Memorex DVD+R's. I know -R's are better, but +R's have worked for all my other games. Does anybody have any idea what the problem could be? Do I need a certain IOS to be installed or something? Thanks guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all