Hacking Tanooki - NSMBWii Level Editor

vashgs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's coming along nicely. The editor is a lot further along than the beta releases portray. I hope everybody is having fun with the toolkit for now. Definitely my favorite part of Tanooki. We recently had a major overhaul to Game-Hackers and we're busy working on the site and all of that. Tanooki definitely hasn't gone on the back burner, but it's not getting our complete attention at this point. I would expect a new beta release within a week or so.

vashgs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mooseknuckle2000 said:
new beta close to being ready?

Got a bit side-tracked with our Christmas contest hehe. Buying the prizes/writing the wonderful program. We'll have something soon, don't you worry!

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. cool and happy holidays!
biggrin.gif

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vashgs said:
mooseknuckle2000 said:

Got a bit side-tracked with our Christmas contest hehe. Buying the prizes/writing the wonderful program. We'll have something soon, don't you worry!
Hey Vash, I just took a look at the contest you have coming up. This looks awesome...too bad I'm a hack of a hacker! Anyway, I hope you still have time to work on Tanooki with all the other stuff you've got going on. Good luck with the compo

vashgs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mooseknuckle2000 said:
vashgs said:
mooseknuckle2000 said:

Hey Vash, I just took a look at the contest you have coming up. This looks awesome...too bad I'm a hack of a hacker! Anyway, I hope you still have time to work on Tanooki with all the other stuff you've got going on. Good luck with the compo

Oh, thanks a lot
smile.gif
I'll continue working on Tanooki. I'm only a level designer for the competition, so I don't actually have to do much (if any) programming on it. That just leaves more time to continue work on Tanooki.

vashgs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, quick update for everybody. Virus is busy working on our holiday contest and I have been busy with the holiday season and what not. We're always working on new releases in our spare time, and Tanooki is definitely on that list. I may have promised a beta a week or so ago, but I really can't give any sort of time frame at this point. Look forward to a new release sometime in the near future
smile.gif

-Vash

kyoko_sayuri

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
vashgs said:
Hey all, quick update for everybody. Virus is busy working on our holiday contest and I have been busy with the holiday season and what not. We're always working on new releases in our spare time, and Tanooki is definitely on that list. I may have promised a beta a week or so ago, but I really can't give any sort of time frame at this point. Look forward to a new release sometime in the near future
smile.gif

-Vash

Thank you!
Keep up this great project!

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you only change what is in the level? ive been experimenting with tanooki and i managed to change stuff around, but i can't seem to add anything...is that not available at this point? i like how you added the sprites, makes it a lot easier to see whats going on. happy holidays, 60 billion double dollar man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: there is a panda in chat, that is true +2