Status
Not open for further replies.

NeveraCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
If someone gets a chance, could they check out the cheat database in my signature and see if the codes included works for the recent patched version of the game?
I've tested out the latest patch released v0.03 revised and the cheats from your latest release work perfectly as far as I can tell. I only used the Infinite HP/MP, Max Gold, Click R + Down Kill All Enemies, and Save anywhere cheat codes which all seem to work, so it is safe to assume the other codes will work also. ^.^

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They seem strangely adamant to not port it for the west, despite the fact that the production values are all top notch and would beat everything else out there. It's not like the DS has many RPGs.

For some reason this game always freezes on me though. It did so back on my DS-X, it does it now on my Acekard RPG. The intro freeze is no longer present, but while walking around the overworld or fighting battles it will just up and randomly freeze. Meh.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are there still any updates or fixes?
ph34r.gif

Zequire

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't wait for the finished version of this, but I do have one minor problem. I can't get a single emulator to run ToI. The full Jap or the patched, neither will go past the text at the bottom of the top screen, which is in Japanese for both roms. How can I fix this? If there's an emulator that can run the patched then "yippee!", but I already tried the latest version of no$gba and DeSmuME, so I am wondering just what is wrong with it. (I have two copies of the rom from two different sorces and neither will work, so that means that it is the emulator that is the problem.)

Zequire

Trophies
XP
Country
Then what am I missing? This may be something glaringly obvious that I have overlooked, but what is the empty battery folder and empty slot folder that appear when extracting no$gba from the .rar file for? The emulator just won't run the roms. I've tried a few others, an english came up with a screen (from the rom, not the emulator) saying something about data not being found. Am I miss something or is the emulator from a faulty source (should I download it from somewhere else)? Tales of Innocence was the first non Symphonia release that got me excited and just my luck its a challenge to get going.
blink.gif

Edit: If I load the rom and it goes back to the text and I go Utility > Errors, it tells me that the rom needs debugging... This happens with both the patched and non patched...
sleep.gif

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tashuke said:
guys this topic is alittle weird what version is the latest?

What do you mean by "this is topic is a little weird?"

Anyways, the latest version of psycoblaster's patch is v0.03.

Zequire

Trophies
XP
Country
This topic isn't weird, its perfectly normal. I got the meulator to run ToI, however the effects of the patch has only shown up on one menu (new game or continue) and has only done it once. None of the other menus have shown up in English. Also it won't let me save, well, it lets me save, it just doesn't actually save the file anywhere so it can't access it later so there really is no point of saving and there is no save state so I'm just really bummed out....

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Awesome, I'll give this a whirl once it gets to a later stage with the menus translated or something. No point in playing with a half translation. Thanks much, dude. You're doing some great work
smile.gif

Oh, and is this never going to be released in English, or has it just not been announced?

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But this isn't really close to half translated...

Anyways, iirc, the developer of the game has no plans on localizing the game to NA.

burningblade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
well... just started playing innocence and i have to say it's good to see that there's a translation effort going on. Thanks!

i'd suggest maybe posting a topic at http://www.romhacking.net/ since there's a lot of rom hackers who go there and can probably help polish things up a bit. Err... one thing you should be careful about though, they're kinda unfriendly at times >_> so... hope they're not pmsing when you enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu