Gaming Tales of innocence help!

bloodhonor212

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I'm a new member and I signed up because I am not sure about some aspects of Tales of Innocence which was recently patched by Absolute Zero. I never played the series before but the games looked fun and I decided to give it a shot when the patched released. I have some trouble in the game and I hope some people can answer these questions...

When your skill levels up, what happens? Does it make your skills better or what?

I am confused over several of the skills in the game. So basically I got this skill called fast magic. After that I got another similar one for the same character called rapid magic (after getting fast magic). The description for fast magic is that it decreases the spell casting time by 20%. The rapid magic one says that it decreases it by 20% also and more TP is used for the spells. Isn't it bad that the TP cost goes up because you'll use TP faster? I know there are better and worse spells out there but rapid magic sounds like it's better than fast magic and I got it later on in the game. Furthermore, there is a spell called Intelligence Up and it increases it by 5%. Later on I got a skill called borrowed intel. This increases your intelligence by 5% and decreases attack by 10%. I am confyused, who's attack? If it reduces my attack then what's the point of getting it over the first one. Can you answer both of them because I am kind of confused and I don't want to ask another question any time soon. Thanks.

What does intelligence do?

I saw this video on youtube with a guy doing artes like tempest strike and havoc blade in the air. I tried doing this and I failed. Do I need to acquire anything to make this work?

What are some tips to be good at the game?

Thanks for your answers! I know there's a lot and I'd appreciate if you can help my noobiness out
yaynds.gif

Black_Knight_666

Trophies
XP
Country
When it says intelligence +5 % and reduce atk by 10, it means that character who has that skill on loses the atk points. also intelligence is ur magic power
smile.gif

bloodhonor212

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wait so your saying that borrowed intel increases my intel by 5% but decreases MY own character who equipped the skill. So what's the point of choosing borrowed intel than intel up if they do the exactly the same thing but decreases your own attack. Thanks for the answer btw!

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
QUOTE said:
I saw this video on youtube with a guy doing artes like tempest strike and havoc blade in the air. I tried doing this and I failed. Do I need to acquire anything to make this work?

Im not that far in the game, but in ToS : DotNW you need to have a skill that allows you to use some artes in mid-air. More than likely its the same for this one.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Theraima said:
QUOTE said:

Im not that far in the game, but in ToS : DotNW you need to have a skill that allows you to use some artes in mid-air. More than likely its the same for this one.

You can use most melee based artes in the air from the beginning. However, trying to string together Tempest Strike and Havoc Blade early in the game is impossible. Both of those are Base Artes. To combo, you need to use Master Artes such as Fierce Demon Fang.

bloodhonor212

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys i was just playing the game and I am wondering if it's true that you can only use Iria's power to heal once per battle. Because it seems it doesn't work after the initial one

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
bloodhonor212 said:
hey guys i was just playing the game and I am wondering if it's true that you can only use Iria's power to heal once per battle. Because it seems it doesn't work after the initial one

Maybe you are trying to cast "Recover" which heals status ailments ?
Because it only works if a party member has a status ailment (when you cast the spell you'lll see a magic circle which disappears in a second) the same thing can happen with resurrection.

QUOTEwait so your saying that borrowed intel increases my intel by 5% but decreases MY own character who equipped the skill. So what's the point of choosing borrowed intel than intel up if they do the exactly the same thing but decreases your own attack. Thanks for the answer btw!

If you plan to use a character for his spells only than this is a great skill since magic damage is based INT while physical attack are well...based on attack... be sure to set up a good strategy (like "Use spells freely" and/or "Use Spells" [I really don't see the difference]) and it doesn't matter how low your attack is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/e7BTm5WxMlw?si=YB0d6BWQ9YsaherL