• Views 174,143
  • Replies 352
  • Likes 3

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm home now and I want to try out the demo, is it worth it or should I just wait for the full thing?

I don't want to have to stop after a certain period of time and be like OMG must have it now.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I have no clue why I'm waiting for this. I have no room on my Micro SD, no way to make room, and I have had patience problems ever since Bob's Game wasn't released.
mellow.gif

NetShira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anime version Innuh.

Btw Absolutely enjoyable what's translated is very professional and beautiful. Please keep up the great work and thank you for that little demo gem
smile.gif
It was a nice treat. (I think I noticed one word with a ~ in the middle.. but wasn't sure if it was planned).. Please keep up the awesome work...and thank you Kingcom for helping with that subtitling tool... wow it looks sweet.

Arisa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Agree with NetShira.

Although it was just a short time of fun it was a great experience, the game is very beautiful and also very good translated everything can be understood very well
smile.gif

Thank you guys very much for doing such a big thing, keep your time and keep your good work, in the end everybody will enjoy it! =)
So good luck in completing your project, I'll wait for it.

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really like this so far!

But I do have 1 major question, don't know if it's been brought up. Why is continuing dissallowed after you leave the first city? I tried to choose it in the options but it didn't respond

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mana94 said:

But I do have 1 major question, don't know if it's been brought up. Why is continuing dissallowed after you leave the first city? I tried to choose it in the options but it didn't respond

Continuing or loading save games is disabled at any point, as far as I know. The translator disabled it because its just a demo
tongue.gif

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suruz said:
Mana94 said:

Continuing or loading save games is disabled at any point, as far as I know. The translator disabled it because its just a demo
tongue.gif
Oh....I see....

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've played through it, to completion, when it first released and it is easily one of my favorite Tales games as well as RPG's on the DS...period. I'm very selective about playing imports because of the language barrier, but since Tales is my favorite RPG series, having spent well over 1000 bucks on 26 separate titles across multiple platforms, I was willing to take the plunge. This game grabbed me like no other. I am ecstatic that there is at least one of the two translation projects that is playable and professional in quality. I also know you can continue playing the demo past the first town with the translated menus and items in tact, dialogue of course is not and I haven't played far enough to see if other items and menu related stuff still is when you continue into the story. And just an FYI, I used the Supercards manual save through the cards OS and not an in game save to keep playing and saving after the fact. Again, I am grateful this translation project is turning out to be a reality and as close to a legit US release as you can get.

cloud564

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know why but whenever I try to go to http://blade2187.110mb.com/ the page always takes too long to load and it goes to the 'Problem loading page' screen. Anyone know why this is the case? I remember I used to be able to go to this site all the time.

Chaotik

Trophies
XP
Country
cloud564 said:
I don't know why but whenever I try to go to http://blade2187.110mb.com/ the page always takes too long to load and it goes to the 'Problem loading page' screen. Anyone know why this is the case? I remember I used to be able to go to this site all the time.

No problem here. Try deleting your cookies.

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is no one talking about this awesomeness? I've expected like sooo many posts that the forums would lag, lol xD

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
^ What is there to talk about...If it was out in English it would've got GOTY 2010 in DS catagory, IMO.
More so I think that talking about it rise up your "wanting to get it now" feeling and you'll feel depressed over it sooner or later since this project is still in it's diapers and far from over.
This game is funny, challenging and story engaging, Damn I want it NOW
wub.gif
But no pressure hehe.

Edit: Now caphi in Kajitani's team...good luck there mate, hope it will work out
smile.gif

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
This is nice!, but ill pass on the demo
tongue.gif
, dont like playing demos cuz it just make me want the game more T.T will be waiting for the release!

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
This looks like a nice translation comming along! Tho fully translated menus help, I'd be more than happy to read and understand at least a good part of the story, even if the text input seems absurdly bad!
[See Namco X Capcom translation, and you'll see what I mean. You can understand, but the bunch of typos and misplacement of text is just absurd - tho desperate gamers can tend to have a good bit of patience when they can read what was previously in japanese]

I'll track this thread, just in case, but I'd like to ask how many tales games for NDS were fully translated by now.

random rambling: I wonder why the heck Namco decided to use that brownish old-paper-like background for the windows... seriously, it's terrible...

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any new on this?

I don't care much for a full story translation AS A PRIORITY. What I really would like is an item, shops, and menu translation, the rest Is pretty straightforward
tongue.gif

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mana94 said:
Any new on this?

I don't care much for a full story translation AS A PRIORITY. What I really would like is an item, shops, and menu translation, the rest Is pretty straightforward
tongue.gif
That's almost the complete opposite from me. I can work out the menus through trial and error, but the main thing I play an RPG for is the story. I don't get people like you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...