Gaming Taiko no Tatsujin DS?

Fafnir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started playing this this morning, and wanted to know if I could get names for the songs in the song list? Dunno if this is the right section to put this in, so meh. Anyway, I'm just curious is all, thanks.

Fafnir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that's the thing, I'd like to know what the songs in Japanese are, since I've actually heard a couple of them, but can't place a name to them.

ZzzZilla

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Maybe you could list which version of the game, the section the song is in (Anime, Namco original, and so on) and which one it is from the left and right?

Some kind soul then might be able to help you out.

Ein-kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank load for this topic. If I hadn't read this thread, I wouldn't have found this game.
grog.gif

I'll see what I can find. I'm looking for "Linda Linda" right now.
laugh.gif

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
learn hiragana + katakana, they are not that much
this covers most of the titles

the super mario bros theme is spelled like this: su-pa-ma-ri-o-bu-ro-sa-te-mu (could be te-ma, got the game not here)

frantier123

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
mrgone said:
learn hiragana + katakana, they are not that much
this covers most of the titles

the super mario bros theme is spelled like this: su-pa-ma-ri-o-bu-ro-sa-te-mu (could be te-ma, got the game not here)

I dun know Japanese, but I played this game in a trial and errand way ...

geokilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question guys. Is there a story mode in this? Because I remember playing this, and there was like 3 options after the main menu. One led to the "choose your song list" then the 2nd I believe led to like this room where you can't change it to another song.

Also, how do you hit the big red things? I was at the arcade yesterday and I noticed that while hitting the small red things, you just hit somewhere on the drums, while for the big red things, it's hitting the drums with both hands at the same time.

ZzzZilla

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
There is a story mode in the second game. For the first, the room you go into is for you to customise Don's attire and view your score/achievements.

Big notes are registered if you press both buttons on the left and right (if using button controls). For touch screen controls, just touching the center is good enough (DS can only sense one touch point)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y