Table Hockey/Submarine E3 2005 Demos

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by misticknight, Aug 28, 2006.

1. misticknight
    OP

misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 4, 2004
    i downloaded these along time ago incase they would be hard to find later considering there not real games. so i finally got my SC lite in the mail, and i tried these two buggers on it and they dont work. is there anyway to make em work or am i stuck? i know the games are finde as they run on the DeSeMu emulator, but just not on the ds.

oh and while i'm here, i askedo n the emulation bored, but the answer i got wasnt clear. how exactly do i go about polaying NES/GB and GBC roms on my SC lite?

thank you.

2. science

science science rules

Jun 9, 2006
    Canada
    What are you doing to the demo roms? Did you patch them?

And to play NES/GB/GBC roms all you do is put them on your microSD card and then load them up on the supercard

3. misticknight
    OP

May 4, 2004
    i did patch them but after i patched them they became 0Kb files and when i put them on my SCL it justkept tryng to load it forever. i tried not patching them and it just gave me a white screeen when i tried to load them. are they meant to be working?

4. Cygoku

Cygoku Banned

Banned
    Jul 14, 2006
    Canada
    Patch them with the moonshell patcher. This usually fix white screen here.

Cygoku

5. misticknight
    OP

May 4, 2004
    wtf is the moonshell patcher?

6. rkenshin

rkenshin GBAtemp Fan

Sep 2, 2005
    United States
    get the moonshell patcher from SDDev.org (best Supercard site out of them all [/shameless plug])

7. misticknight
    OP

May 4, 2004
    ok i got it but what do i do with it now? when i try to patch something it says its looking for a "_MP_Boot_.nds" or something like that.