Hardware System Transfer Question

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may come off slightly noobish, though I couldn't find anything that directly answered my question.
I have a new system coming, and I'd like to leave it at stock so I can play with my friends and whatnot, but I would need to transfer from my current (CFW) system.
I'm already aware that doing this would make all illegitimate titles go away, which isn't an issue.
So, what I'd like to know is: Would doing a system transfer also transfer the record of using homebrew apps and such? It'd be a waste to do a system transfer to a system and get it banned sometime in the future when it's totally stock.

My current system is running Luma on 11.4 Sysnand and Boot9Strap 1.2. (With obvious homebrew usage, though it's not banned yet.)
So, if anyone knows, info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I believe so, but you can clear the activity log using Cthulhu. I suggest doing that right before transferring. Launch the .3dsx version from a *hax entrypoint just to make sure launching Cthulhu itself doesn't get logged.

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe so, but you can clear the activity log using Cthulhu. I suggest doing that right before transferring. Launch the .3dsx version from a *hax entrypoint just to make sure launching Cthulhu itself doesn't get logged.
That's what I thought initially, though it seems like it's tied to the LocalFriendCodeSeedB, and since that doesn't transfer, I'm kinda leaning towards it not.
Still, it seems likely evidence would transfer. It seems like all the bans are only console bans, so I feel like I could be ok as long as I delete illegitimate stuff and clear the activity log before transferring.
I don't have the system yet, and I don't think it's getting to me for a week or so, which leaves plenty of time to come to a final conclusion.
Thanks for replying though. It helps having other people's opinions on this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol