Hacking System Menu GUI

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
yep i agree that is easier SifJar but i thought he might benefit from knowing what all the tags actually do
wink.gif

transam81

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys thanks again for the help, diddy81 your right i do want to get as familiar with the 4.2 system menu as possible. so ny time you guys can point me at some literature it is appreciated.

@SifJar thnks for that info on thememii i didn't know that was possible untill now, i have been doing all the resizing myself. although the results have turned out great. i'm sure to use the thememii on some of the repetitive images(i was leaving those for last, they seemed a bit "blah".

@diddy81 thanks for the link to hardwii. turns out that the link http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=134404 was directing me to the same pages but was never updated to show the 4.0 updates.

i did have to preview my work on the wii last night, i tried loading it on dolphin without success. i figured that since the theme i'm editing is the same one that i've had on my wii for along time any way, there shouldn't be a problem.

this is where i wish i could see a preview as i make the changes, you know. everything worked out great but i did get better ideas after seeing the theme on screen, all put together.

oh well i'm going to keep at it untill my wii looks just the way i want it to. then i'm sure i'll start working on another theme, just in case i get sick of the first one.

transam81

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok at this point i wish i could rename this post.

the .mym i downloaded did not contain any [cont##]
it just has file1, file2, file3 and so on can you tell me how to unpack these files they don't even show a file type

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-