Hacking System Files Corrupt

UrkeytaY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've modded tons of my friends Wiis with little to no problems.

Recently after not really doing them for a while, I used the guide in the sticky on my own and it worked like a charm.

But a friends wii...

Right after installing preloader, then booting back up...I get the "System files are corrupt" error.

I have tried to boot into wad manager to reinstall system menu 4.2, but when I get into wad manager the remote won't sync up anymore and a GC controller doesn't work either.

Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? I've been pullin my hair out for a few days about this, so this is a last resort thread for me here...

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer =)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you also tried the wad manager YAWMM? This wad manager is gamecube controller compatible.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
UrkeytaY said:
So I've modded tons of my friends Wiis with little to no problems.

Recently after not really doing them for a while, I used the guide in the sticky on my own and it worked like a charm.

But a friends wii...

Right after installing preloader, then booting back up...I get the "System files are corrupt" error.

I have tried to boot into wad manager to reinstall system menu 4.2, but when I get into wad manager the remote won't sync up anymore and a GC controller doesn't work either.

Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? I've been pullin my hair out for a few days about this, so this is a last resort thread for me here...

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer =)

Which one did you use? Preloader or Priiloader?

UrkeytaY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was preloader .4. Now that I think of it, I had problems with my own (never others though) with it.

anyways YAWWM worked like a charm and I was able to restore sys menu 4.2...thanks a ton for the suggestion!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat