REB_9696

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Probably has been answered, but i can't find it on any post

I have 2 Sd Cards, a 128Gb with EmuNand, and a 64Gb Clean for SysNand. What i want is to be able to change them for when i play online, and when i wanna use backups. I have activated RCM, but when i put the 64 one, it ask for the boot.dat, having it on the clean sd card promts a possible ban? or is it ok if i have it on both sd cards

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
As far as I know booting the SX payload it just looks to load the Boot.dat, if you want to boot stock I think you might need to disable AutoRCM. if you want the CFW Loader to Boot Stock what you could try is pop boot.dat onto your SD, and when you send the payload hold the volume up button, it shouldn't auto-boot but give you a menu with 3 options, Boot CFW/BootStock/Options. I think that's the best you can get without disabling AutoRCM.

As for if it would be grounds for a possible ban, can't say only Nintendo knows what they check for, would assume it wouldn't be an issue however due to the changes brought about in 8.0.1 (I think the ones that need Sept to boot) they need code in order to boot stock firmware meaning that code is needed somewhere. I'm not sure I'm just basing these on what I've read. Hope it helps

Last edited by nightweb,
Reactions: REB_9696

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1