Hacking SX Os Error - games doesn't work

Selegans

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, yesterday I decided to buy the SX Os license and the first game I tried was the Mario Kart 8 and everything was perfect.
However, I've been trying ARMS and 1-2-Switch and only a white box with the file name appears when I put in the album, does anyone know how to solve it?

SD 64GB in exFat format
Windows 10 operating system
SX OS v1.3

Thank you:unsure:

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is windows 10 writing any "cruft" to the sd card? OSX doing that is usually what people have wound up blaming for the "white box" issue.

Selegans

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is windows 10 writing any "cruft" to the sd card? OSX doing that is usually what people have wound up blaming for the "white box" issue.

I really don't know how to tell if windows 10 does that, because mario kart 8 worked without problems.

NathanBrown

Trophies
XP
Country
India
It’s your SD Card, trust me, same issue. Then I switched to another lower SD card and it worked fine. Same dump, same everything, just another SD card

Selegans

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thank you guys! So this is what happened:

white boxes usually = fake sd card
check it with H2testw
1. The SD Card is Original so I realized that's not the problem.

set windows to "show hidden files" then see if there's anything there in the folder that shouldn't be.
2. Verify and effectively, there are no hidden files on the card.

It’s your SD Card, trust me, same issue. Then I switched to another lower SD card and it worked fine. Same dump, same everything, just another SD card
3. I used the micro SD of my smartphone and effectively, everything worked without any problem!

The only thing is that being a 16gb sd microSD in Fat32 format, I have to divide the games that weigh more than 4gb. At the moment I'm trying to format the 64gb Micro SD to an exFat to FAT32 format in order to have more capacity.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you guys! So this is what happened:

1. The SD Card is Original so I realized that's not the problem.

2. Verify and effectively, there are no hidden files on the card.

3. I used the micro SD of my smartphone and effectively, everything worked without any problem!

The only thing is that being a 16gb sd microSD in Fat32 format, I have to divide the games that weigh more than 4gb. At the moment I'm trying to format the 64gb Micro SD to an exFat to FAT32 format in order to have more capacity.
Why are you using fat32? Exfat is way more convenient...

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Because the 64 SD Card doesn't want to work using that format so I'm trying FAT32 to see if this could be the problem with all this.
there will not be a problem until real space are used up, ARMS and 1 2 Swith are less than 4GB each, so MK8 must has used all the real space

@selenaj2000 , what is the write speed of your 64GB microsd when copying games to it?

Last edited by dsrules,
Reactions: Selegans

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a list of like 7 games that do not work currently on sx-os. 1 2 switch being one and L.A. Noire. I think arms is one of them too but i'm not sure. There's a thread that lists all the games labeled "problem" games for sx-os and it will be patched soon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

STOP WITH THE SD CARD BLAMING! seriously is the fist thing people say and it's hardly ever the sd card.

Last edited by comput3rus3r,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
There's a list of like 7 games that do not work currently on sx-os. 1 2 switch being one and L.A. Noire. I think arms is one of them too but i'm not sure. There's a thread that lists all the games labeled "problem" games for sx-os and it will be patched soon.

STOP WITH THE SD CARD BLAMING! seriously is the fist thing people say and it's hardly ever the sd card.
notice he said white boxes, does your 1 2 Switch and ARMs shows white boxes on menu?

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada

Not true at all. 1-2 Switch and Arms work for.me fine in SX OS . But I tried L.A Noir On SX 1.2 and it didn't work. Have no tried 1.3 yet for LA though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...