SX OS 2.6 Beta released: full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x

From Team Xecuter:

This new 2.6 BETA of SX OS adds full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x, including ALL functionality you expect when using our product. We've been pioneering our own unique and proprietary solution for defeating any future firmware protection and we're quite happy with the results so far.

This release is marked as BETA because we changed things drastically under the hood to streamline future firmware updates and some things may inadvertently behave differently.

That does not mean it hasn't been vetted at all, so give it a shot today!

Of course, we haven't been sitting idly behind the scenes either. A lot of our development resources and attention has been dedicated to bringing SX OS to those "unhackable" switches. We are working hard to bring the SX OS experience to all of you who are stuck with an "unhackable" switch. Stay tuned for more news!

Download here: -REMOVED-

Last edited by linuxares,

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Good thing I didn't take screenshots, but in two different threads your swear they won't update because it free options were better or far superioS.
you know how it is. Proof or did not happen...
True this.... I can't use SX OS tools because of atmosphere devs being dicks.
Which tools? You mean the one made by TX to work only on SX so they intentionally block them on any other CFW?

Last edited by Kubas_inko,
Reactions: ZachyCatGames

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would I gloat about being right? I'm not that kind of person.
Nice cop-out.

TX should not be believed until something is actually released.
How did you arrive at this irrational conclusion? Your prejudice toward SX is so undeniable it's becoming comical. Maybe you don't believe them. But you don't speak for others. I believed them when they said there would be an update this week, and what happened?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good thing I didn't take screenshots, but in two different threads you swear they won't update because it free options were better or far superior.
That's not what I said. I argued that it was reasonable to think they might abandon SX OS, but I never said that would happen, and I said it was more likely support for 7.0.x would be released. Please don't put words in my mouth. Thank you.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like it, it's late in the evening where i live, so i won't mess with it anymore, just gonna put it on the dock and see if SX fix this mess by next weekend.
Jesus Christ. This release is an absolute mess. A month we wait and we get a beta that barely functions?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can't believe I actually paid money for this when it came out.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good thing I didn't take screenshots, but in two different threads you swear they won't update because it free options were better or far superior.
That's not what I said. I argued that it was reasonable to think they might abandon SX OS, but I never said that would happen, and I said it was more likely support for 7.0.x would be released. Please don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.
Nice cop-out.

How did you arrive at this irrational conclusion? Your prejudice toward SX is so undeniable it's becoming comical. Maybe you don't believe them. But you don't speak for others. I believed them when they said there would be an update this week, and what happened?
First, not a cop-out. It's what I said.

Second, TX doesn't have a good track record when it comes to making bold claims without fulfillment. Even if TX had kept every promise (they haven't), it's irrational to believe something without evidence, particularly when it comes to a for-profit company that is only going to do what's in its financial best interest.

Last edited by Lacius,

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad... people were beggin for 7.0 support... here it is... now you can patiently wait for a proper release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI... +1